shape
carat
color
clarity

My sapphire studs from Whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here they are! 2 x 4.0mm round AAA bright blue sapphires, bezel set with 14kt white gold.

Whiteflash did my diamond studs a couple of years ago (gorgeous! I''ll have to post them too
1.gif
), so I went with them again for these. Perfect for everyday, a wee bit of colour in each ear!

RCameron_0524.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Those are very pretty :) and I agree good for everyday wear.
I''m a sapphire fan too.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Weegem, they are beautiful!!! did they find the sapphires for you? Or did you purchase them separately and just have them set by WF? They are gorgeous! Congrats!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Do you have earshots, or have you gotten the studs yet?
36.gif

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks everybody! Whiteflash did find the sapphires for me..... thank goodness because I wouldn''t have known where to look first! I don''t have them yet - I''m having them sent to my sister in the US (I''m in the UK) for when I visit her in the next month or so. A nice wee surprise when I get there
36.gif
So I''ll post pics when I get my hot little hands on them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sweet!!
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

researcher

Ideal_Rock
What a nice treat! I love the cornflower blue of the stones
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a great idea - those earrings are just exquisite!!! Can''t wait to see an ear shot when you get them.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE them!!! Great color, and love the bezel setting. Yummy!!!
30.gif
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice!

movie zombie

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Those are very pretty! Can''t wait to see the ear shots . . . love the shade of blue

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
very lovely! and lovely sapphires as well!

just curious about how much a setting like that runs? My gf is very very very interested in getting some just like it w/ diamonds =)
She wants something she can wear every day. We were wondering if it would be cheaper and higher quality than something similar at tiffany''s:

diamonds by the yard earrings

thanks!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet!

Love that shade of blue....

Have you posted a thread on the ring in your avatar?- can you point me to it?

I saw the thread when you said you had bought it.

I was eyeing it, too and i LOVE it!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings, Weegem! Also, I recognize that ring in your avatar pic. I think I saw that at the Pearlman''s site a few months back. Is that your ring? I love it!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
What a great pair of earrings! The shade of blue is perfect. Hope the wait for them goes by quick. I envy your patience
28.gif

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks again everybody! I''m really excited about them and can''t wait to wear them.

Londonblue - I''m not sure exactly how much the settings were, but the completed earrings cost $525. I also chose diamond studs (0.416kt F SI1 H&A, and 0.408kt F SI1 H&A) over a year ago and had them set in 14kt gold martini settings, and they cost just over $2000. Sparkles like crazy - I need to post a pic of those too!

Dbgaap - I haven''t posted a pic yet of my ring.... hoping in vain the sun will come out!! I want to show the ring going nuts with colour.

DiamondLil - yep, I bought the ring from Pearlman''s. Love it love it love it! He was a GEM to work with - I''ll definitely be going back for repeat business..... maybe some Gurhan?
31.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. Can''t wait to see earshots.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results