shape
carat
color
clarity

Cym-Brie''s Stormworthy Asscher Ering at long last...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice stone and setting!!I can''t walt to see a hand pic, with the w band on too, I really like the diamond on the w band!

Congrats and wear it in good health, always.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Congrats!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, Cymbrie, I love your set! What a beautiful, fluid design!!! And that diamond!! You are very lucky to have a MM piece- stunning!!! Cant wait to see it on your hand- CONGRATULATIONS!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Now that is a work of art. Beautiful asscher and setting. People say that wider bands make the stone look smaller, but I think they actually make the stone look bigger. I have noticed several rings on here lately with thicker bands (like TravelingGal''s cushion), and I think the stone looks bigger in all of them because of the setting. Congrats!
21.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif
I just fell off my chair. Absolutely stunning!!!!! Can''t wait for more pictures and hand shots!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Cym,
No thanks is needed. This is truly an amazing ring. I wonder if you got any sleep last night??? I can''t wait for the hand pics tonight. I am sooooo happy for you. Featherasscher looks awesome in it''s new home. Yummo!!!
30.gif
30.gif

togal

Shiny_Rock
Oh, that is truly a beauty. I love the simplicity and smoothness of the shank. The wedding band is just gorgeous with the gypsy set stone. Great job. Congratulations.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
simply stunning! i can''t wait to see hand shots of this set!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh that is such a stunning asscher and a sleek elegant setting! It is a really pretty set, you have to love Mark Morrell''s work!!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Cym!
36.gif

The pix are incredible and I can''t tell ya how excited I am for ya. You''ve been such a pleasure to work with and I''m glad we got to know each other over the course of this.

Haha... yea ... you better not drive for like the first 48 hours after the ring arrives. Give yourself some time to let the bling factor settle in, we don''t want to see you get into any accidents on account of it now!
40.gif
1.gif

All the best!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
WOW, there is just something about Mark''s work that is just sheer perfection!

Almost like looking at liquid ice or something.

Gorgeous diamond, gorgeous setting and equally gorgeous wedding band!!!!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
omg, that is one of a kind! totally amazing!
congratulations on your engagement and wear it long & happily!!!!

30.gif
36.gif
9.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Ilovesparkles- at the widest point it is 4.9mm, 3.1mm at the 3'oclock position and 2.1mm I believe at the 6 o'clock position. The band is 2.9mm so it's a helfty little ring. The primary issue being that Mark had to design the ering around the wband (fiance proposed with the band). Oh in case you're wondering the ring size is what Mark called a "small 5" I think that means slightly under size 5. A bit loose when hands are cold a bit snug when hands are warm (at least the waxes were) we'll see with cool platinum
9.gif

Littlelysser thanks for helping to inspire the I coloured asscher...I hope featherasscher made ya proud your stunner was one of my main reference points[ :bigsmile:]

Kaleigh you're awesome and yes somehow I managed to get in a few winks.

Jonathan thank you so much for being so patient with me I am so happy to have made so many new friends along this journey. One of these days I'm going to fly my butt out there to see y'all...maybe when it's time for a 2ct
31.gif

Thanks to everyone for your compliments and for being my support group! ...my name is Cym...I am addicted to all things sparkly
37.gif

ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so elegant! I love the fluid lines. Very pretty. Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just perfect! I love it!

So was the band from MM, too?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! Stunning, elegant, and beautiful!!! It really showcases your gorgeous asscher.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
oh
ohh
ohhhh
oooooohhh oh oh
oh yes
oh yesssss
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you have it, my first asschergasm.

Congrats to this work of art. I love it! Obviously.

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
I know you guys are gonna kill me but the unopened fedex box is sitting right in front of me. I promised Dave and Mark that I would NOT open it until Dave and I could open it together. So here I sit staring longingly at a box!

Wallermama you crack me up!!!

Diamondseeker...actually the band is from Tiffany. As you all probably guessed this ring is loosely based on the Tiffany Lucida except of course I wanted an asscher centerstone and a non-curved flush fit band. Mark delivered! Pretty much best of both worlds Tiffany band MWM ering...in Cymland at least.

Eeee gads...box so tempting...must not open...must exercise will power
32.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I told Cym she was my hero for being so patient having that box sitting there next to her screaming Open me. But think it''s great she can wait to open it with Dave. That will be such a special moment. Me I''d have ripped it open hours ago, hehe.
31.gif
I''m sooo bad!!
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
She has willpower I only DREAM of! There is NO WAY I could resist tearing into that box!

WOW, GORGEOUS asscher - beautiful ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations!

NOW... HAND PHOTOS SOON, PLEEEEASE!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
your asscher is amazing cymbrie
The setting is lovely. I really like the band you chose for it.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have superhuman willpower! I''d literally be frothing at the mouth if I were you! When is he getting home already?!?!?!?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the "I" color Asscher Club!!! I love your stone, you are going to enjoy the asscher more everyday!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That si some willpower girl...I''d have opened it and wrapped it back up
31.gif
Can''t wait for the hand pics!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
omg omg omg... that is amazing!!!!!!!

sigh... i am in asscher heaven!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cym,
I hope you guys had a fabu dinner. Waiting up for pics. Can''t wait to see them!!!
1.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Ok, sorry for posting so late, Dave wanted to take me out to dinner to present the ring to me. Yes...I was a good girl and DIDN''T open the fedex box ALL day. Got home Dave ripped thru massive packaging (good thing I didn''t try to peek there was no re-packing that baby) he pocketed the ring and off we went to dinner. Ok Ok with no further adieu more pix.

boxedset.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
very first hand pic

cbj1.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

cbj2.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

cbj3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results