shape
carat
color
clarity

Poll: Favourite E-Bay jewelry seller

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJS924

Shiny_Rock
Mine: Well I''ve only purchased once from him, but I plan on future purchases as well...Yigal Jewelry Designs

widget

Ideal_Rock
What a great idea for a thread!

I''ve only made one purchase from them, but was very very pleased: Mel''s Antique Jewelry.

By making arrangements ahead of time, I got assurances that the item could be returned without questions, and got a substantial reduction in price when I committed that big EBAy no-no, and wired the money!

Highly recommended...
widget

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
sylva rocks

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Hands down, Deena Jewelers (ebay 5th ave jewels) Absolutely gorgeous items and great customer service.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/16/2006 9:28:58 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
Hands down, Deena Jewelers (ebay 5th ave jewels) Absolutely gorgeous items and great customer service.
Hi PNP:

I have always admired their site--and wondered if they lived up to their excellent feedback. Glad they do!!

cheers--Sharon

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
This is a dumb question -- but how do I find these sellers on ebay? Do I need their user id ? Just typing in the names under the search box doesn''t return any results.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/17/2006 9:21:59 AM
Author: portoar
This is a dumb question -- but how do I find these sellers on ebay? Do I need their user id ? Just typing in the names under the search box doesn''t return any results.
HI Portaor:

I use the "advanced search" thumbnail and from there it gives you further options--choose seller, items, etc. Toggle "seller" and type their names into the boxes and voila! Hope this makes sense and helps.....

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results