shape
carat
color
clarity

more advice needed from NY brides....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
What are the best bridal salons to go with a $1,500 budget in the NYC area? I''ve already been to RK Bridal and the Bridal Garden, but didn''t find anything I love in either stores. I can''t go to Kleinfelds because their gowns start at $1,800, and Mark Ingram prices seem to be pretty high too. Help!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I just went looking with one of my best friends who's getting marriend next September. We went to a few places that had reasonable priced dresses which were beautiful!:

Adriennes - www.adriennesny.com

Selia Yang - www.seliayang.com

Veka - www.vekabridal.com

You can also find a listing of various dress shops of all price ranges on New York Magazine's website: http://nymag.com/weddings/listings/gowns

Good luck!
5.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
Don''t have specific advice for NYC, but if your budget is $1500 and you are willing to buy online, you could go to a place like Kleinfelds with a stated budget of $2200 or so.

Of course the stores do vary in the degree to which you will be able to figure out the designer or model name once inside.

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that NY Mag link is great! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results