shape
carat
color
clarity

xprong for small hands...carat size?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rough_Rock
I''ve been looking at the xprongs but am not sure what size would look proportionately good with a ring size of 4.5. In the pictures at tiffanys and DVatche''s, the stone "matches" the ring size nicely. I''m sure the rings in the pictures are larger than a 4.5. Does anybody have pictures of these kinds of rings on small hands? I''m thinking that a ct size of .5 or .75 would be nice but in the pictures they always look funny because the ring size is big. Pictures please!!!
wavey.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Take a peek in the Eye Candy forum. Alot of our forum members have gotten something along the lines of .75c in a smaller size e-ring with Vatche. I am vaguely remembering some .75c stones in the Xprong and Royal Crowns pictures posted in the Eye Candy section.

For a small ring size like 4.5 I would estimate around a .75-1c would work really well with the Vatche settings. Esp the 6 pronged settings in general, if you get a stone that is too small in a 6 prong, the prongs tend to look more prominent than the stone in some cases.

Just my two cents! Maybe some who have smaller size stones in a Vatche will pipe in with their ring sizes and 2 cents.
My ring size is nowhere near as small as 4.5!
1.gif
Oh I should also note that a friend of mine has a ring size of around 4.5 and she has a .75c well-cut stone, it looks like a 1c would on my hand for the most part. It looks very good on her smaller size hands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results