shape
carat
color
clarity

PS experts - opinions on this EC please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
23.gif
It''s GORGEOUS!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love it! I of course have a soft spot for ECs. Take your time finding the right setting. The stone is beautiful!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2006 6:02:53 PM
Author: darling

Ilovesparkles, I think I better tell the truth. The band you are seeing is my $120 five tiny diamonds ring I bought at Macy''s two years ago. I was going to Europe with my three kids, and wanted one set of cordinated white metal jewelry that was small and practical. Now I put it with my EC, because I needed more weight on my finger.
So you mentioned choosing an eternity band to get married with. Are you still planning on wearing this with your new EC or on your right hand? Curious to see it actually. But it does make sense more now thanks! I am going to go search for some ideas because I have nothing better to do
28.gif

janf

Rough_Rock
Are there any threads on only emerald cuts?

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t found many EC setting that I really like but here are a couple. You might also look at diamonds by lauren, there seem to be a few EC on his sight. Have you thought of doing a three stone with two traps on each side?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2006 12:43:38 PM
Author: janf
Are there any threads on only emerald cuts?

Yes there is a "show me your EC" thread somewhere on here.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Whoa!!!

That''s just an amazing Emerald Cut.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I forgot to come back, and thought - did I ever see that EC? NO, no I didn''t! It''s SO GORGEOUS!!!! Whatever permanent setting you choose, make sure it showcases that stunningly beautiful rock - it needs to be the center of attention (though honestly, you could mount it on a tank or something and it would still steal the show!!).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results