shape
carat
color
clarity

HALO PRONG-TAKE TWO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shay, your new stone and ring is just gorgeous! If the sunny pic is any indication of the sparkle it''s no wonder that people are calling each other to check it out. I''m so happy for you that you got the ring you wanted.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Mara, thank you. I love how big it looks on my hand for the size. My DH saw the pics and said it made my fingers look FAT!!! He meant the close up pics, not the ring. I should have said we could cure that with a bigger ring.
31.gif
I just wasn't thinking quick enough.

Catmom, thank you so much. I just couldn't believe they did that. That has not happened to me before. It was fun.

shay

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I just love happy endings! The ring is just gorgeous and I am so glad that you are happy with it. No wonder they noticed it - it would just jump out at you from across the room. From the pictures, I actually like this stone better. It is truly beautiful!

Enjoy!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 7:29:15 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
Oh, I just love happy endings! The ring is just gorgeous and I am so glad that you are happy with it. No wonder they noticed it - it would just jump out at you from across the room. From the pictures, I actually like this stone better. It is truly beautiful!

Enjoy!
MGR, thank you so much. It is different, but equally nice in its own way. Lots of fire (it was a triple VH on the b-scope), but the scint. makes it hard to photograph. I have taken to driving with my moonroof open, and hope I don't wreck because of the lightshow.

ETA: This ring is not identical in one way. With the 2mm band I needed to size down an eighth, so the new ring size is 4.5 full.

shay

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow Shay
These hand shots are amazing.
What a fire ball!

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
I hope my ring fires off those firey sparkles like your ring does! Beauuutious!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results