shape
carat
color
clarity

Take Me Off LIW List! I''m Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goincrazy

Rough_Rock
Finally!!
Daily readings of the posts on this site kept me from feeling totally crazy.
Thanks to all!!
BTW, those of you who have lost your patience or feel like you are annoying your BF''s...you can''t possibly be any worse than I was and my new FI (yay) said my tantrums were "cute". I don''t agree but whatever works, right?
I don''t have pics but will post when I do.
Thanks again!!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

How did he propose? What does the ring look like?
9.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Congratulations!! I want to hear the story!!

Is it just me or doesn there seem to be an engagement spree??

Yay for Spring Fever I guess!!

Again, congrats and I''d love to hear more!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Yay!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Please share the proposal story and ring pictures with us!
9.gif

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! I''d love to hear the details!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome! More details please - we''re all ears!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ok, pictures, handshots, story!!

Evie75

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
congrats!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
face1.gif
Congrats!!! Tell all!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing the details.

goincrazy

Rough_Rock
Here''s the story:
The proposal wasn''t THE most romantic thing ever. I pretty much knew he had picked up the ring on Friday (we had selected the diamond and setting about a month ago).
On Friday when I got home, he asked me to come sit down because he had a surprise for me. Then he proceeded to go out to his truck and bring in this big box...which ended up being his new boots for work and some other crap. Then he said he went in to the jeweler to get the ring but they wouldn''t release it for some reason and I might have to call them on Monday. After a couple minutes, he said "but I ended up talking them out of it" and he just handed the box to me.
I said, well aren''t you going to ask me something and he''s like "you went and picked out the ring, you''ve practically set the date, time and location for our wedding, the answer better be yes!" Its sounds kind of jerky but it was really pretty funny because I have been kind of a maniac lately. Then we had some cherry flavored champagne he had sent from Michigan (where he''s from). He also had made dinner before I got home which he never, ever does.
Just before going home that night, I had read someone''s post in another forum of this site about how her proposal was pretty uneventful. Lots of other people posted similar stories, so I think that helped a lot so I wasn''t disappointed at all with the ho humm "proposal". I have what I wanted...my manly man and my pretty little e-ring.
I still don''t have pics (if I can''t find my camera soon, I''m going to have to buy a new one!!). The center diamond is a .70 round ideal cut, G, SI1. The setting has two bagguets on either side of the center diamond, followed by 3 small round diamonds on each end. It''s very dainty. I have freakishly short fingers for being 5''7, so anything wider just made my hands look chubby. I love it.
Before I got the e-ring, I was frantic to plan, plan, plan the wedding. Now, it doesn''t seem like such a rush. It''s weird. We were aiming for a Dec Wedding in Cozumel or Cancun but we just found out his sister is 2 months pregnant so that might put our plans on hold for a while. We''ll see...
I''ll post pics as soon as I get them!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Can''t wait to see the ring- it sounds lovely!

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing pics!
jen

midgirl

Shiny_Rock
WONDERFUL CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hilbake

Rough_Rock
Oooh! Can''t wait to see pics!
36.gif

Cangratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results