shape
carat
color
clarity

We''''re getting married...THIS SUNDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
You are gorgeous!! You both look so happy! Please post more pictures. And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
You are beautiful and what a good looking couple!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! You both look so great and so happy!! Your dress is beautiful!
9.gif
36.gif

OhioGal

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous picture! Congratulations!

regalada

Shiny_Rock
Ok, here''s some more details and pictures.

It was a smooth ride but a bit strange, for example, we got the marriage license at 11:00 PM on Saturday night. We are standing in line looking around at these people who are lining up so casually to obtain a marriage license and it suddenly hit us that we were doing the same thing, at 11 PM, in Vegas.
23.gif

The next day we woke up a bit late and spent the morning running from grocery store to grocery store trying to find beautiful roses for my bouquet because my now husband
9.gif
wanted to put it together himself. So we found roses and went back to the hotel where I took two hours to get ready while he put the bouquet together. It just melted me to watch him put all that effort into making the perfect bouquet for me. Mind you, he''s an engineer, so it was just too sweet
1.gif
. I did my own makeup and not being a make-up kind of girl I was a bit freaked out it would turn out bad but I think it was ok
32.gif

Then my friends arrived and went up to our room to wait for the limo, the limo ride was a riot with them trying out our video and picture cameras before they were to use them at the ceremony. The limo driver''s name was Romeo, and we kept craking up at that for some reason. We arrived at the ceremony and had to pay the rest of the fees and sign some papers and get instructions. This was my least favorite part, it felt strange to be signing a credit card receipt on my wedding day but, oh well. Then we talked to the minister for a bit, came out, they played "Here comes the bride", only it was here comes the bride and the groom as we chose to walk in together. I was thankful the ceremony was short as I started crying as soon as I started to say my vows.

When we traded rings it was hilarious because my husband''s is a bit tight to get around his knuckle and we did not think ahead that it might be a problem during the ceremony. So here I am trying to put the ring on is finger and it won''t go past his nuckle, so we started laughing again, the video looks truly funny with me fighting it out with the ring. I won.
3.gif

Then we took pictures with the chapel photographer, who was really sweet. We expected the poses to be somewhat cheesy but they were not, and he even took group shots with our digital cameras so that our friends could be in some pictures with us.

Then we went to the Strip for dinner and to walk around since this was my first time in Vegas. I wore my dress to dinner and carried my bouquet because we wanted to take some pictures in the Strip, and we got stared at and photographed and congratulated left and right. It was very sweet.

The next day we went to Death Valley for our "honeymoon" and had a fantastic time. The place is gorgeous and we had it almost all to ourselves. We ended up eating a bag of Fritos for lunch and having burgers at McDonald''s for dinner (because we wanted to spend as much time in the park as possible) but even that was romantic
1.gif

In all, we would do it again, it was not as cheesy as we thought it might be, and it was so effortless that boy, I wish we could leave it at that and not have the destination wedding at all. But I''ll go along with it because after all, I gotta keep the husband happy
2.gif

Thanks all for reading and for your sweet comments.

Regalada

Wedding 029.jpg

regalada

Shiny_Rock
The previous pictures is us in the limo.

This one is us in the bridal room at the chapel, my friend was playing photographer.

Wedding 050.jpg

regalada

Shiny_Rock
This one is during the ceremony.

Wedding 063.jpg

regalada

Shiny_Rock
This one is a pose by the chapel photographer.

Wedding 100.jpg

regalada

Shiny_Rock
This one is outside the chapel.

Wedding 124.jpg

regalada

Shiny_Rock
This one back at the hotel.

Again, thanks all for reading and sharing your comments.

Wedding 152.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are all so beautiful and it sounds like everything was perfect! I especially love the part about your now-HUSBAND making the bouquet for you!! So sweet, and it turned out gorgeous!!!
9.gif
I also absolutely ADORE your dress! Have you posted elsewhere who it''s by? Congratulations again and I can''t wait to see pictures from your wedding part 2 since I''m sure they''ll be equally beautiful that time around!
9.gif

regalada

Shiny_Rock
Albicocca, the dress is from Jessica McClintock. A bit earlier in the thread I posted a link to a website that has the model number.

Thanks for your comments!

Regalada

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!! I love your pictures! You looked so beautiful! And hubby is awfully handsome too!!!You guys looked UNBELIEVEABLY happy! I''m thrilled for you!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Your hubby is so sweet!! Congrats again!!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What a cute couple. Glad to hear everything worked out well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results