shape
carat
color
clarity

Another good sign....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KissyKissy

Rough_Rock
So the signs have all been pointing to b.f. getting his act together and possibly proposing soon! Yet another good sign: We were at Target and I was ooing and aaahing over some kitchen appliances (which I have been holding off buying because they would be good things to register for....eventually....) He said, "Why don''t you just buy that blender? You drool over it every time we''re here" And I casually mentioned that things like that are good to register for and he got kind of excited about it. He said, "Oh yeah! And then we can get that, and that, and that etc etc." :) I think he hadn''t thought yet about all the fun presents :) It''s a good sign because he actually responded to what I said instead of pretending like I hadn''t said anything like he had been doing when anything wedding related came up! :) One step closer ladies.....

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like a step in the right direction to me.
2.gif

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
woo hoo Kissy! Definitely a step in the right direction
9.gif

It''s so crazy how all these tiny steps make us so excited toward the end!!

I had a tiny step myself this weekend - We went out with this couple and met another couple they are friends with. The new couple had just found out they were pregnant and so we got a whole lot of chatting about how they met, how long they''ve been together -- the girl was sympathizing with me because they had dated forever before getting married too. Then she launches in to a whole big conversation about her wedding in Las Vegas. The next day we were talking about how nice they were and my BF randomly asks: "So what would you think about getting married in Vegas?" I said I didn''t like Vegas per se but didn''t thinkg that I would mind a destination wedding to somewhere tropical. Then he says "Yeah, I don''t think we should do Vegas either, we want it to be a little classier" **not to know folks that want to or have gotten married in Vegas -- just not our style**
I think that is the first time he has mentioned the actual wedding - as in OUR wedding specifically. We talk about "when we are married" etc pretty often but never the actual event. Seems like he is actually starting to take this all a little more serious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results