shape
carat
color
clarity

EyeCandy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
OK so depressed from losing my ring. Slumming on ebay for fun... I LOVE this!!!
60_1.JPG

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
That is pretty. I like browsing eBay just for fun also. I found a gorgeous 8 ct. asscher the other day.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2006 5:51:46 PM
Author: XChick03
That is pretty. I like browsing eBay just for fun also. I found a gorgeous 8 ct. asscher the other day.
I cannot imagine selling a PERSONAL 8ct ring! I don''t care WHERE it came from, you couldn''t pry something like that off my hand!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
I think it was from a store or something. They had a lot of 5+ ct. rings, all different shapes and sizes. But I know what you mean, if I even had a 3 ct stone, I''d only let it go to trade it for something bigger.
11.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2006 5:47:56 PM
Author:sistagrl2004
OK so depressed from losing my ring. Slumming on ebay for fun... I LOVE this!!!
60_1.JPG
That''s the spirit Sistagirl!!!
36.gif
I still hold out hope for you finding your ring. But there is nothing wrong with looking ''just in case''.
1.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oohhh thats beautiful.....love it, how much ??????
Tina

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
The center stone is listed as 1.76 cts w/an additional 1.03 cts in the mount. 14 Kt, white gold.. not sure why. I would think it would be platinum. starting is $12,000

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful ring, sistagrl! I am still thinking positive for you and hoping you will find your original ring. I''m glad to see you are finding ways to cheer yourself up, though!!!
36.gif

You know what I hate about planes? They''re always COLD! Your story is a good case in point of the temperature issue! When you a. find your original, or b. purchase a new ring, I think you should get yourself some of those handwarmer packets you can get at Walgreen''s--my DH uses them inside his gloves when he''s tailgating at football games.

I have all my fingers and toes and limbs crossed for you (ok, mentally)!!!!
35.gif

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
I still have my fingers crossed that you''ll find your ring. You''ll be digging through your closet or changing purses and there it will be!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Are you set on getting a square diamond or princess?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results