shape
carat
color
clarity

How sweet is this!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I was checking out the Designers on Pearlman''s and saw a designer called Toni Click Here...and look what appears...very sweet!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
this may be a different proposal but there was one up there last spring for montsh........

movie zombie

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
very sweet, and what a beautiful ring! I wonder how he got her to click on it/go to his site.

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
This was actually placed on Pearlman''s website last spring.

Bill stopped by to give us the story in this thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pearlman-com-proposal.27587/=

5/27/2005: Hi All,
I just came across this post and thought I would let you know what the story was here. I get to meet many wonderful people who come to me over the internet. Every once in awhile a young man comes around that just hits me in the heart with his love for his bride to be. Tom was one of these people. We exchanged many email and phone calls to make this ring which was over 4.0ct and a AGS000 beauty! Tom was involved with technology and actually met Toni over the net, match.com. With 33 years in the business I have a lot of experience with proposals and we were working on the perfect one when we came up with the idea of doing it on my site. Toni had found the ring on my site and directed Tom to it. These were Tom''s words and very sweet. She was so in love with this Michael B ring! One weekend when the ring was ready and he was taking her away on the "secret weekend" to propose he said to her the ring was not available. He said that they would look again and see if there was something else she would like. She was major league disappointed :( So on this Friday evening they were at the hotel he had taken her to and got his laptop out and got on my designer page. She was looking at the designers and saw this, "Toni click here" She gave him a puzzled look and clicked on and dropped her jaw. He got her! She turned to him and he gave her the ring and asked for her hand. His story to me was so sweet and I was so proud of him. He asked me to leave it up for the weekend so he could show his friends and family the ring. By Monday We had over 2500 hits on the link and hundreds of congratulations emails. We''ve done it a few more times since then but this was Tom''s idea mostly and I think his words are appropriate for many in love so I left it up.
----------------------

- Bill Pearlman

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
How is it that some men can be SO sweet and some men are complete idiots!!?? I think this guy is awsome.
36.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
AWWWW! Great proposal!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha all i saw in that whole thing was ''ring was over 4.0 carats''...
9.gif

Sweet proposal yadda yadda, gimme the rock!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
I think I am in love with Tom.
41.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow! I had seen that on the Pearlman''s site and could not understand what is was! So the mystery is solved! What a great story!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results