shape
carat
color
clarity

Let me introduce myself, my family, and....my ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement, and welcome to PS out of lurkerville! The ring is gorgeous (you simply MUST get ahold of a digicam and take some shots of that ring with the macro setting - I want to see more of this beautiful dainty cushion shaped halo and band, and of course, the center stone!) and your family looks wonderful!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
seriously...these are some of the most teaser-ly ring pix i''ve come across on ps....i NEED to see some macro shots of that blinger!!!!
3.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Firegoddess and gingerBcookie and everyone else that replied~

Thanks so much for your nice compliments and I promise clear, close-up shots will be coming soon!
emotion-5.gif
I am going to ask my Dad if I can swing by sometime and borrow his. Just hold on a little longer.... I am as anxious as everyone else, because I can''t wait to see how well my ring can look on screen by using a good digital camera. Just a few more days....
20.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous! I too am eager for the "clearer" photos!

BTW, not to sound *stooopid* here, but what is a "cushion shape halo" on a RB stone?!!
33.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was thinking it would look like something in between a round halo and that one ring on PS with the hexagonal halo on the round stone...cutie330xgirl''s or something like that (too odd of a name to remember, and I can''t recall it exactly so the thread isn''t coming up in my searches).

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the wonderful compliments everyone! Here are the steps to see my cushion-shaped mounting:

1. Go to http://www.gottlieb-sons.com/

2. Click on "ONLINE CATALOG" at the bottom.

3. In the middle of the screen , click on "CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR ENTIRE COLLECTION."

4. It is the first mounting that pops up (#27089).

5. Click on the picture and then click on "VIEW SPINNER" to get a 3-D view of the ring.

There you go....hope this clears up the confusion about a "cushion-shaped halo with an RB stone."
emotion-5.gif
I will also attach a picture of it, but the 3-D thing is really cool to see if you have time!

Thanks everyone!
emteeth.gif

~Singer

cushionhalo950.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a very delicate ring (consisting of 1- point stones), but that picture makes it look like a monster!
emsmileo.gif
Here''s a smaller pic...

GShalo95000.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, well I guess that didn''t work...
emsmilep.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
You can''t tell by the last two pictures, but 1-point stones go around the edges of the halo as well....so there is sparkle from every angle! I love it!
30.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know why, but the halo looks very wide in the pictures from the G&S website. Blown up pics are deceiving, aren''t they? The halo is actually very thin, and it creates the perfect frame for my diamond. It doesn''t destract from the center stone at all...that was very important to me when I was deciding on a halo mounting. My diamond kind of hovers over the edge a little bit, so when you look straight down at the ring, the halo looks even thinner. (The last pic of my ring on page 1 shows a little what I mean.) I''m bored, can you tell? Work was stressful today,
emotion-20.gif
and it is nice to "unwind" on PS.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys! Just bumping my thread up so you can see the cushion halo that some of you were curious about...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results