shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally my pictures...take a look diamondseeker2006

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
My new 1.61 solitaire and old bands.

100_0439-2.JPG

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
My rings interchanged......

100_0450-2.JPG

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh la la!
36.gif

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
Setting side shot.....

100_0452-2.JPG

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
Photos are a little blurry...sorry but atleast maybe diamondseeker can tell the size since she has recently purchased the same size and was curious how big it would look.....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks huge! Is that the setting you decided on or are you still researching the posibilities?

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
I had it put in this setting for now....I am in the process of now wanting a 2+ oval for my right hand...funny how this stuff happens once you get started! LOL...So then I would put the 1.61 in the three stone band and wear it with the five stone band all the time....take the center stone out of the three stone band and put in a pendant. A lot of planning still to be done though...BUT to answer your original question...yes I chose the simple Tiffany so I could be wearing the stone while I search out all possibilities....A woman''s work is never done!
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! You do have plans? Still looking at KP or have you moved on? I of course have a soft spot for antique style jewelry. Why did you change your name?

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
Looking at KP?? Changed my name??? I think you are confusing me with someone else. But I agree with you...I love the antique style too! May consider that oval in a halo look!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH!!!! I thought you were diamondseeker2006. Now I re-read your title. Sorry!!! The 1.6 does look very nice on your hand. What ring size are you?

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
Here is one a bit clearer...I wear a size 6 3/4 ring.

100_0431-2.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting those, cobrateach! Your new diamond is beautiful! Tacori, she knew I ordered a 1.66 ct RB, so she was showing me how it looks since hers is the same size. I was worried it might seem too big, but you know, that shrinkage sets in before you even get the stone! Haha! I'll be going back to KP in the next week or so to look again. I will have a difficult time deciding on a setting and they may not like me before this is over!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow CT, GORGEOUS
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
The plain classic setting is my favourite!

What a beautiful diamond too!

Enjoy...blod

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results