shape
carat
color
clarity

Would this make a nice RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Question: Would this make a good right hand ring or is it to ERingish????? I have a 1.0ct round stone from my first set and thought about resetting it in something I could wear all of the time.... Has anyone seen the mondera version???

thanks, Wooo

gi_PL18pt205_f.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Mondera version 1/2 the price

3003001.jpg

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
I think it would if you don''t mind it looking bridal-y. I put my original ering diamond into an engagement ring setting and wear it as a RHR.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring and I think it would terrific on your right hand. I had the one carat diamond from my old ering put into this Claude Thibadeaux setting that I wear as a right hand ring.

claudethib.jpg

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
I actually think it''d be perfect for a RHR. My mom has a diamond that she''s eventually going to give me, but BF didn''t want to use it for my E ring, so I''m planning on putting it in that kind of setting with pave on the sides. I think it would be beautiful!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo, thank you for the input. Sundial, I LOVE YOUR RING :) WOW

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I think it will look gorgeous as a RHR!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I think it would be great as a right hand ring. Or you can wear it on your left hand if you''re in a "yellow-gold" mood!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
I think that''s a beautiful setting! If my fingers weren''t so short I would totally get that setting. It could be construed as somewhat e-ringy, but if you wear it by itself on the right hand with no other stacking bands, you should be fine. I think it''s a great use for your diamond
emteeth.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I think an e-ring type ring is fine on the right hand. I plan to have my original e-ring diamond put into an e-ring''ish type of setting, and wear it often on the right hand. I also know several ladies who have their mother''s e-ring and they wear it on their right hand.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
After all of the comments and wonderful pictures I may go for it :) WOOOO

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I think it is a beautiful setting, but it does look like an e-ring to me. I would still go for it, though. (I have the same thing going on, e-ring type RHR.) I think it''s hard to find a diamond ring that isn''t SOMEBODY''s idea of an e-ring, since that is the traditional use for a large diamond!
Another thought would be to make it a pendant. I thought about that too, but I knew I would love it and wear it more as a ring!
Where is the first setting that you posted from?
Have you considered getting it in plat/WG? I think that would look great too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it. Very modern. A thin gemstone eternity band flanking each side would be AMAZING and look less e-ringish. Sapphires, ruby, emeralds...any would do!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
I love the setting, it''s simplicity and how clean it looks
1.gif
! Perfect choice for a RHR, I think!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
great ideas. The gem stone bands sound beautiful :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2006 10:08:14 PM
Author: woobug02
great ideas. The gem stone bands sound beautiful :)

you know how I love gemstones mixed with diamonds and stacking ring! It is bound to be amazing.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's allot that can be done around the half bezel design... if you wanted.

The pictures were a bit big - here's a Sample of what I mean, and Another
38.gif

Close to 'home' - Wink has a nice bezel set ring with diamond dots sprinkled over the shank Etoile-style. The version on display comes with a 20pts centre or so (LINK)... around one 1 carat diamond?... it would be serious fun.

Just an idea
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyway, I was thinking of something like the drawing below - possibly with diamond 'dots' of different sizes and colors...
30.gif

tah.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE THAT Look :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
I think it would be suitable as an ering or RHR.

I really like the setting you have choosen too!

Blod
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results