shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG! It''s HERE and it''s BEAUTIFUL - my cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone is beautiful but that mounting is outstanding. Enjoy!!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
wowzas!! what a fantastic cushion!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I honestly can''t stop staring at your pics! Your diamond is gorgeous and your setting is absolutely stunning!!! Great, great, great choice!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!!!!
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I want one like this, too! Gorgeous!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, jewelia! That is a gorgeous cushion and setting. Really beautiful. Congratulations!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Jewelia: Your ring is absolutely beautiful! I love how your cushion looks in that setting. Congratulations on your engagement.

jewelia

Rough_Rock
Thank you again, everyone. I'll probably take one other had pic as soon as I get my nails done.
emembarrassed.gif

Here's my engagement story for those interested:

On a Thursday, my honey told me to pack a weekend bag: boots, gloves and one nice outfit. I had no idea where we were going, but I had some idea of the purpose (I hoped, hoped, hoped). We ended up driving up to Kennebunkport to one of my favorite inns in the world and which also allowed our puppy dogs to come with us.
1.gif

The next morning we had a wonderful breakfast, took the dogs to a park to get tired and window shopped. As we were browsing he told me that we had to be somewhere at 4:00. As we got in the car he told me that he'd just drop me off at our destination and then pick me up later. I was really confused!
26.gif
Then, we pulled up to this spa on a cliff overlooking a river and off I go to a 1 hour massage. OH I love my honey!

When he picked me up he told me that we had dinner reservations at 8:30 but that we need to leave at 7:30 to get there on time. While getting ready he started cursing like a sailor but wouldn't tell me what was wrong. I knew it was bad - because he was really upset. Okay..... When we leave the room, I'm doing my best to weeble wobble through the snow and ice in my heels with my honey balancing me when we pass the car(!) "Umm...honey....the car's back there..."

"Oh, I know..." So now you have to picture Kennebunkport blanketed in white, fluffy snow...Christmas lights everywhere...and now when we turn the corner a big horse with a buggy was waiting for us.
30.gif
It was such a wonderful surprise. I really couldn't believe it. We rode around the village and admired all of the lights and beautiful houses and shops. On the carriage ride I asked what had been wrong again. Still he wouldn't tell me.

"Ummm...did you forget something?"
"Yes."
"Was it really important?"
"Yes."
"Would this help you?" I gave him my right hand ring.
"Yes. I'm so sorry." My poor b-friend had been so busy planning every other detail, he had left the ring in Boston. He had planned to propose with my great grandmother's ring while we waited for our custom design to be finished.

After about 45 minutes we arrived at an amazing 5 star restaurant very close to the Inn where he popped the question. When we got back to the room, he had arranged to have 4 dozen roses and some amazing champagne waiting for us.

It was the most romantic night of my life. Sorry to go on so long. I just love my baby so much. And I think it's so sweet that he was so flustered that he forgot the ring.
30.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous cushion and setting....
emlove.gif
....enjoy it and congrats to a fellow cushion owner!!!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, your ring is really gorgeous. It makes me want a cushion - it''s beautiful. I love the engagement story too - of all things to forget, the ring. That''s too funny.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Congratulations! That is one beautiful ring!

Heather

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh the poor guy he was probably besides himself!! What a great understanding gal you are....fab story and CONGRATS!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it''s soooo pretty!!
30.gif

And I love your story...so sweet and romantic!!! Poor guy, he must have been so upset! hehe. But it all worked out in the end, right??
30.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a wonderful ring and proposal!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Amazing!
6.gif

Absolutely stunning hands down!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results