shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok, so he''s NOT romantic. But I love that he.............?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
-he calls me every morning on his way to work
-is always coming up with a cute nickname for me
-cleans the dishes and kitchen when I/we cook dinner
-makes my bed when he stays over
-loves to cuddle with me
-always excited to see me, even if he''s had a bad day
-reminds me to be nice to my family even when they are driving me crazy

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
*he tells me I''m beautiful, especially on a low self esteem day when I''m really needing it, without me asking him to

*loves my small chest (and my padded bras haha) and my big ol butt too

*does the dishes without my asking

*brings me leftovers when he goes out to eat in case I didn''t have dinner (which I usually have, so he just eats them later, but it''s the thought)

*gets along fabolusly with my brother, mother and father

*never complains about anything I ask him to do, even if it''s GOING OUT WITH THE GIRLS

*let one of my best friends remove his stitches from his hand b/c she wants to go to med school someday

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
Okay, here''s mine. This is too much fun. I loved reading all your responses!

*Keeps my shirt size, jeans size, shoe size in his wallet if he ever wants to buy me anything (works in entertainment and gets all the clothes from the feature films for good deals)
*ASKED me what I wanted for Christmas (and took it seriously)
*gives me foot massages voluntarily (he even got a book on it so he could be better at it)
*tells me he loves me from across a room with just a smile
*must hold on to me in the middle of the night, even if i wiggle away
*tells me i''m beautiful and sexy
*tells me I dont need implants (i''m a 34B, need to be a 34D)
*dogsits with me on weekends at a house with 20+ dogs. the dogs bark. the parrot talks at 5am. and he shares a bed with me and 5 dogs when he''s there. NEVER complained once. even lets them sleep on his head.
*listens to all my girl talk (clothes, shoes, hair, makeup) and my passion for my dog breed (I show Cavalier King Charles Spaniels) and doesnt complain.
*pays attention to what i like (in clothes) then goes out and gets it for me
*gets me little gifts all the time to let me know i''m always on his mind
*shakes my dad''s hand and kisses my mom when he sees them
*cooks
*lol lets me pluck his eyebrows (eventhough he hates it)

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2006 11:51:08 PM
Author: MissCongeniality

*lol lets me pluck his eyebrows (eventhough he hates it)

Now, THAT''s a good one! FI let me do it once. I think he was drunk....if I even look at him like I''m going to want to pluck or pop, he covers his face and says "STOP PICKING AT ME" and buries it in the couch. Good for a laugh at least lol.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
* Tells his mates he''s a lucky man to be engaged to me
* Constantly, constantly makes me laugh
* Voluntarily rubs my back and plays with my hair
* Buys me jewellery when I''m unwell! (Tuesday just gone I had my wisdom teeth removed, look like CRAP, he went out and bought me a sweet little 18ct and diamond RHR to cheer me up... I was complaining I look like a chipmunk and he frankly agreed with me, but assured me I look like a cute chipmunk
20.gif
) Silly boy!
* Treats our dogs like he''ll treat our future children, he''s one DOTING doggy daddy
* Introduces me to new people as "my beautiful fiance"
* Tells me to choose nearly everything to date regarding our new house, from floors to colour schemes to doorknob styles! As long as I''m happy, he''s happy xoxo
* Thanks me after every home cooked meal I make
* Tells me I''m his ''hottie''
27.gif

* ''Makes it up'' to me after a night out or a weekend away with the boys, by taking me out for dinner (unnecessary, but noice
25.gif
)
* Winks at me
* Can''t sit/lie next to me for any length of time without cuddling me

What a fantastic thread!!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
I like this idea. Sometimes it''s easy to forget all the little things that say "I love you" because we''re looking for the grand gestures...

He does the dishes after every meal, even take-out. I hate doing dishes and never had to ask him to do this, he just does.
He offers to rub my back almost every night!
He kills bugs (I am so squeamish)
He watches all my girlie shows and movies with me without complaining and half the time suggests watching this stuff himself. I think he secretly enjoys it. He says he just wants to make me happy.
He''s super cute with his nieces and nephews. I know he''ll be a good dad if that is in the future.
Tells me I''m beautiful when I feel the frumpiest and also when I get dressed up. Come to think of it, he tells me this quite a lot!
He shares food with me when we go out to eat. I know that sounds like not a big deal, but in my family, no one shares food!
He mows the lawn and knows how to do other "man-jobs" like that...
He tells me I''m perfect (for him)!
12.gif

So, these things are what make it worth while when he "forgets" that he is supposed to do something memorable for anniversaries and holidays. He''s pretty good with B-days and Christmas, it''s the anniversary and V-day that he is still learning on...

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I''m married, but can I play too?

Some days I''m ready to leave my man....I swear he''s bipolar! But these little things keep me going:

1) He always grabs my *ss and tells me I''m a hot mama
2) He always gets me the greatest gifts....the right shoes, the perfect purse, clothes that fit me to the T.
3) He indulges my jewelry/diamond fetish, and on most days will let me talk incessantly about them.
4) He is the greatest dad, and loves our kids to death.
5) He always makes coffee for me in the morning, fixes it with just the right amount of cream and sugar, and makes me a cup of tea every night.
6) He lets me sleep in on the weekends, and wakes up early with the kids to watch cartoons.
7) He shares in at least 50% of the household chores, and does most of the icky ones like mopping floors, cleaning the toilet between our house-cleaning calls.
8) He makes me laugh with his crude humor

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
I love this thread! I''m so glad you started it blueroses!

- once when I was sick he came over with orange juice, chicken soup and all the trashy mags he could find (InTouch, USWeekly, etc.)
- loves my family and will even call them up to say hello by himself
- even though he can be Mr. Serious at times he can also be totally goofy, all to make me laugh
- always tells me how beautiful I am, even first thing in the morning
- always tells me he loves me
- looks after me even when I don''t look after myself. for instance, sometimes when I''m hungry I get all grumpy and say there is nothing I want to eat, he will offer to drive to the moon if it means I will eat! he never lets me go hungry.
- is willing to move to a city I love even though it will mean a major sacrifice for him in work & family
- is always there with a word of support or love
- is there for me every step of the way...

Gosh, after writing all this I think I''ll go crawl into bed now and snuggle with him. I was out with some girlfriends tonight and he asked me to come over after no matter how late it was (geez, it''s 4:30AM already yikes!), he tells me his favorite thing is to sleep in with me on the weekends. tomorrow morning..well, in a few hours I guess since it is already morning
2.gif
he will get the paper, make some coffee and we will listen to music reading the paper in bed. after he''s done with the front page he will make us breakfast (my choice yummy!) and then we''ll go back to bed....ah hem to read the rest of the paper!!! LOL!!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes just the way he looks at me completely blows me away. One time he slept over, I woke and he was leaning on his elbow, looking at me. He had the most tender and loving look in his eyes I had ever seen. Just... wow. It''s that kind of little thing that really shows how much he loves me.

Last Fall when I moved back to school, I forgot some stuff at home (naturally
20.gif
) and he was coming to visit me for the Labour Day long weekend a week later, so he braved the traffic and went to have dinner with my parents on his own during the week and got the stuff. On Friday he drove all the way to my campus (approx. 6 hours) to spend the long weekend with me and bring me what I''d forgotten.

He always kisses my mother''s, grandmother''s and sister''s cheek when saying hello and goodbye, and shakes my father''s and brother''s hand. They all get along wonderfully, it''s great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results