shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jbny2076

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I am new here, but have used this forum for tons of advice which has been more than helpful. I am so glad i came across this site. I recently purchased the below ring and setting from WhiteFlash.com. I dealt with Lesley. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them. Never once did i feel pressured or lead astray. I also dealth with James Allen and Abazias. Just something about them did not settle well with me. To much detail to post. But wanted to share what i got. I wanted 1 carat or more but figure with the other parameters on the diamond it will look just like a full carat once mounted. I know many of you are very well versed in diamonds and i am merely a rookie but would love some feedback on what others think. So far i love my new purchase :)

Diamond Ordered: AGS-6640409 .922 D VS2 Price: $5,314

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_details.aspx?idno=1958367

Setting Ordered: cf801_075 platinum x-prong size 8 Price: $1,000
https://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/Platinum-X-Prong_650.htm

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like a gorgeous stone and I love the setting that you picked. It will be stunning!!! Welcome to PS
35.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it''s going to be a stunning ring! Congratulations!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I think it will be a classic beauty!
35.gif

A "D" color stone in the platinum x-prong is a combination that you can''t go wrong with!
30.gif

You were wise to go just under the one carat mark. With that good of a cut, it will look as big or bigger than many one carat stones.

Great choice! Be sure to post pictures of it when you get it.
36.gif

jbny2076

Rough_Rock
thanks so much, i truly am excited :)

jbny2076

Rough_Rock
will post pics as soon as i get. Lesley will take them before the ring is sent and will be sure to post :)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
.92 cts D-VS2 ! Nice find... Good for you !
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great stone choice - can''t wait to see the final product! You definitely should be excited...it''s going to look amazing!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the yummy stone:

/images/site/d_lostF.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
And fab setting: This is going to be WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/images/site/g_lostF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results