shape
carat
color
clarity

Need e-ring setting ideas like this one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
My little sister is getting engaged!!!! Her boyfriend is in Iraq now, and on his midtour leave, he is going to "formally" pop the question. Luckily, he is smart enough to know that girls like to choose their own settings :) So she is searching for ideas to give to his friend who will be procuring the ring for him in the States.

I need some Pricescope help in getting some more ideas for her. She has a really small finger 4.25. she does not like three stone rings, but does like diamonds on the band. Also, she is thinking she wants to find an e-ring wedding ring combo, b/c through my experience, she knows if you don't get them together, it is sometimes hard to match. the pic below is an example of something she has liked. it is a JB Sar setting forever rose design. OH! The diamond is a family heiloom, is round brilliant old miner cut 1.8 ct.

What are some other settings you have come across that are kind of like this?????

Thanks in advance for the help--

forever rose 2.jpg

Joeys Minx

Rough_Rock
Where is the link to that one? I am also looking at similiar rings. Here is one I like myself. It is a Platinum Cathedral Pave Ring. http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/Platinum-Cathedral-Pave-Ring_929.htm#

Joeys Minx

Rough_Rock
gi_WF-Pr89R24D-Pt_f.jpg

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
pretty pretty...I like it....

The link to the forever rose above, I am unsure of. My sis sent me this pic to post and ask questions about...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results