shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my ideal scope today, now I have questions for the experts...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clammer

Shiny_Rock
My ideal scope came today, which is sooner than I expected. So I cleaned my ring, taped a piece of paper to my light, and tried to figure out where and how to hold it. I''ve read the website over and over. Since my ring is not ideally cut (hubby got it before I found PS) there really aren''t too many good comparisons.

My question is: when it says’s that white means leakage, is this the same thing as clear. I don''t see white on the table it seems like I can see right through the diamond. Is this what it means when it says white?

I''m in the process of moving so I don''t have the cables to upload any pics for your opinions. I''m meeting my hubby in Hawaii for vacation at the end of the week maybe I can have him bring the cables then.

Thanks for any opinions

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on getting your idealscope clammer!
you should have a look at the video about using the idealscope here in the video gallery

clammer

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Belle. I watched the video and tried again. I think what I discovered is that my diamond has waaayyy more leakage than it should. I will attach pictures in a few weeks to get others opinions.

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Yes..the areas that you can see right through are considered the white areas.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results