shape
carat
color
clarity

need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jloss

Rough_Rock
Im getting dangerously close to Christmas and Im trying to decide on which stone to go with...(First time engagement - very nervous
23.gif
) Below I have posted the basic info on what may be my final choice, but I could use your opinions. Does anyone see anything that would make this anything less than a beautiful diamond? ALL opinions are welcome, I would rather find out bad news today, rather than the 25th!! Please help me make a very special person in my life completely happy!

Thanks in advance,
Justin

Diamond stats:

GIA Info

Shape/cutting style: Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.40 - 6.46 x 3.95 mm
Weight: 1.0 carat
Proportions:
Depth: 61.4%
Table: 57%
Girdle: Medium, Faceted
Cutlet: None
Finish:
Polish: Excellant
Symmetry: Very Good
Clarity Grade: VS1
Color Grade: I
Flourescence: none

Sarin Report
Diameter: 6.43 mm
Total Depth: 3.95 mm 61.5%
Pavilion Depth: 2.76 mm 43.0%
Pavilion Angle: 40.9
Crown Height: .96 mm 14.9%
Crown Angle: 34.9
Table Size: 57.1%
Cutlet .5% Very Small
Gridle Min 1.7% Medium
Girdle Max 2.6% Sl. Thick
Girdle Avg 1.9% Sl. Thick
Proportion: 0

I have posted the Ideal Scope on a seperate thread...but I would TRULY appreciate feedback on this item. I have already bought and am in the 10 day viewing period. My clock is ticking!

Thanks again,

Justin

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
justin, you have a stone that is cut better than 95% of all diamonds...you''re love is going to be very pleased. try to relax and enjoy it! best of luck on the 25th!
36.gif

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Nothing to worry about Justin
9.gif
--Good luck, and tell us how it went, ok.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
top 5% easy , good to go.

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
Sounds good. Have you actually seen it yet? Do you feel you got a good price? But based on the numbers, I bet it''s a beaut!!

jloss

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies. I have not actually seen the diamond as of yet...and to be completely honest, I probably lack the ability to spot major differences in many diamonds. I do however want it to be absolutely perfect for my little lady. I tuly appreciate the feedback. The price looks like it will fall right around $5,000. A similar retailer in my city couldnt come close to that price...on a similar graded stone. I feel pretty good about it. Now the hard part...the setting!

Thanks again!
Justin

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
So does that mean your getting it? If so , I think you are making a good choice! So what kind of setting are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results