shape
carat
color
clarity

Excited for BrownEyes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on all of the "dream ring" progress Brown Eyes! I thought I''d start a new subject so you can update us with the process, apart from that other thread.
1.gif

The Firenze setting that you posted is beautiful! I think it is wonderful that your husband was understanding and realizes how important this is to you....I know the romantic presentation is what''s most important, but just think, after he gets mushy and sweet he''s going to give you your dream ring too! Hooray!
36.gif

I was happy to give my limited feedback on Firenze. From my contact with them I was really impressed with their customer service and knowledge about diamonds. Also, they''re located in the Diamond District in NYC, where some merchants'' stores look really cheesy and suspicious....but they have a very nice small set up with many settings on display to see, and I was greeted by at least 4 knowledgeable and helpful employees, including Miles. I think someone may have purchased a right hand ring from them recently so you might want to search messages to find out about that person''s experience.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh this is AWESOME NEWS
36.gif
Honestly, it made my night!! I''m so, so happy that your 20th anniversary engagment ring dreams are a couple steps closer to coming TRUE, TRUE, TRUE!! I have no doubt that everyone here will help you & your dear hubby find the absolute best, firecrackery stone for yr. budget to take centerstage in that beautiful Natalie K setting that might be making a post Xmas appearance. YIPPIEE!

For those who haven''t been following Brown Eyes''s story - the link is
http://www.pricescope.com/forum/proposal-ideas/what-not-to-do-t34519-30.html

And Irina & Leonid -- maybe this thread should move over to ROCKY TALKY?? (hopefully to be followed by a long stay in SHOW ME THE RING)
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot believe I missed your post Browneyes! I am so happy for you! Men really are clueless when it comes to these things. I just explain to my Fi that my desire to have large diamonds is equal to his desire to have a dodge viper. Then he seems to understand. Keep us updated on your progress!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2005 1:00:13 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I cannot believe I missed your post Browneyes! I am so happy for you! Men really are clueless when it comes to these things. I just explain to my Fi that my desire to have large diamonds is equal to his desire to have a dodge viper. Then he seems to understand. Keep us updated on your progress!
excellent analogy!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so happy for you BrownEyes! It''s great that your DH was so understanding about this, especially (as you and others have pointed out) since men can be such idiots sometimes when it comes to stuff like this. I love the setting you picked out, it''s beautiful. Please continue updating us as the process moves along.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results