shape
carat
color
clarity

Chris Klein - Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
No wonder Katie Holmes was so easily brainwashed by Tom Cruise / Scientology - Chris Klein started it all off. Check out this little snippit. "I don''t placate"?? What the heck? Placate THIS, you obnoxious spoiled rich brat!!!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klein: "I Hate Fat Girlfriends"

American Pie star Chris Klein has hinted at why Katie Holmes ended their engagement at the beginning of the year and found love with Tom Cruise - he has a mean streak. The unforgiving actor tells women''s style magazine Elle that he hates placating women and refuses to accept his partner gaining weight because it leads to insecurity issues. He says, "When a woman isn''t feeling good about herself and you combine that with her period, eventually she''ll ask you if you like her body. You have to say no... I don''t placate." He also admits he fell in love with the majority of his female co-stars and counts them all as ones that got away. Klein adds, "I''ve got this policy that you don''t sleep with them (co-stars); it complicates stuff. So it''s the Heather Grahams, the Rebecca Romijns, the Mena Suvaris, and the Leelee Sobieskis of the world. They all got away." Meanwhile, the actor admits he plans to stay friends with his ex, even though they no longer speak to one another. He states, "Are we friends? Absolutely. Do we talk? No."

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-11-23

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
what a dumba$$

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Grrrrr is right, what a jerk!!!
38.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
uhhhhhh what a weirdo. of course, I don''t think he''s too bright either so I guess we shouldn''t be shocked.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Maybe Katie (or "Kate"
33.gif
) wasn''t so wrong for leaving him... he''s really weird!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
What an idiot!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
How horrible! But he isn''t the smartest, so I''m not that surprised by the quote.
20.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
You should read the rest of the interview. (Entertainment Tonight?) He mentioned that all he has to do is show his face and smile... and the girl will be in the kitchen, cooking the meal...
20.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I heard about this on my local radio station. His PR person must be freaking out. What a dumb thing to say EVEN if you believe it. He just isolated a lot of his fans, oh wait, he probably doesn''t have any anyways. No harm done!

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Wow --- I am surprised that his PR people didn''t reign him in during the interview. It shocks me everytime I hear that attitudes like this still exist!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW - her ex is a royal JERK, her current is a royal FREAK. Poor girl.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ok....

If he is just playing around and trying to get more press: Ha ha, the joke''s on us! Sounding like a total male chauvinistic pig can bring alot of attention his way. What''s that saying - "there''s no such thing as bad publicity" ?

If he is serious: What an idiot.
29.gif
And poor Katie: in her relationshiop with Chris she apparently couldn''t gain any weight or have "emotional" issues. Now with Tom, she can''t have any post-partum depression or have any problems that would require a prescription. Geez. She is so screwed!!

Earth to Katie: instead of buying sonograms to view your baby everyday - here''s a thought - GO GET A BACKBONE!!!!
20.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2005 1:36:24 AM
Author: IrishEyes
Ok....

If he is just playing around and trying to get more press: Ha ha, the joke''s on us! Sounding like a total male chauvinistic pig can bring alot of attention his way. What''s that saying - ''there''s no such thing as bad publicity'' ?

If he is serious: What an idiot.
29.gif
And poor Katie: in her relationshiop with Chris she apparently couldn''t gain any weight or have ''emotional'' issues. Now with Tom, she can''t have any post-partum depression or have any problems that would require a prescription. Geez. She is so screwed!!

Earth to Katie: instead of buying sonograms to view your baby everyday - here''s a thought - GO GET A BACKBONE!!!!
20.gif
I just bust out laughing Irish!

I saw all that Chris Klein stuff in the local paper this past Sunday. Is he for real? Has he looked in the mirror lately? Hello....Propecia?

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
14.gif
Ugh, what an a-hole.
14.gif

Katie sure knows how to pick them!
14.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read in my morning paper here in Blighty that Cruise has bought a sonogram machine to view his child in utero daily
33.gif
33.gif
I see my esteemed friend Irish Eyes has logged off who knows such things, apparently many radiologists are outraged according to my paper about possible harm being done to the foetus - I know where I would stick his machine if this is true.....
11.gif
emotion-39.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I read that too. He''s so controlling that he can''t rely on dr. visits for sonogram results. He has to buy a sonogram machine to check on the baby whenever he wants. What a freak.

HATE!
face13.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/1/2005 11:16:10 AM
Author: Morticia
I read that too. He's so controlling that he can't rely on dr. visits for sonogram results. He has to buy a sonogram machine to check on the baby whenever he wants. What a freak.

HATE!
face13.gif

14.gif
32.gif
I agree. ETA I am beginning to feel sorry for the baby with all this madness, I just hope TC and KH calm down a bit and try to give their child a normal happy life.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2005 7:53:34 PM
Author:Dodger Gurl

No wonder Katie Holmes was so easily brainwashed by Tom Cruise / Scientology - Chris Klein started it all off. Check out this little snippit. ''I don''t placate''?? What the heck? Placate THIS, you obnoxious spoiled rich brat!!!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klein: ''I Hate Fat Girlfriends''

American Pie star Chris Klein has hinted at why Katie Holmes ended their engagement at the beginning of the year and found love with Tom Cruise - he has a mean streak. The unforgiving actor tells women''s style magazine Elle that he hates placating women and refuses to accept his partner gaining weight because it leads to insecurity issues. He says, ''When a woman isn''t feeling good about herself and you combine that with her period, eventually she''ll ask you if you like her body. You have to say no... I don''t placate.'' He also admits he fell in love with the majority of his female co-stars and counts them all as ones that got away. Klein adds, ''I''ve got this policy that you don''t sleep with them (co-stars); it complicates stuff. So it''s the Heather Grahams, the Rebecca Romijns, the Mena Suvaris, and the Leelee Sobieskis of the world. They all got away.'' Meanwhile, the actor admits he plans to stay friends with his ex, even though they no longer speak to one another. He states, ''Are we friends? Absolutely. Do we talk? No.''

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-11-23
I think he''s saying these things for attention......My hubby says these things in front of his family and friends to make him sound like a total Korean chauvenist pig (for laughs), but we both know who wears the pants in the family. I have him scrubbing the house top to bottom, and making tea and coffee for me everyday. I kinda like the caveman talk.....as long as he doesn''t do what he preaches!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Katie sure does know how to pick ''em....

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2005 11:16:10 AM
Author: Morticia
I read that too. He''s so controlling that he can''t rely on dr. visits for sonogram results. He has to buy a sonogram machine to check on the baby whenever he wants. What a freak.

HATE!
face13.gif
Lol, maybe he''s afraid of the doctor being too "glib"......
20.gif
11.gif
9.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Chris Kleins a big dork and Tom Cruise is a HUGE wierdo and is such a dissapointment--he used to be hot, now he''s just odd.

that''s all I have to say about that

picky

Rough_Rock
I don''t know...personally I DO NOT date overweight/fat men. If my husband turned into a fat slob after marriage (not happenin), I would immediately request that he lose the weight. I''d nag him till either he loses the weight or divorces me. I can''t stand weight on a man, and there is no sexual attraction at all in an overweight man. Most Americans absolutely don''t take care of themselves...there definately ARE insecurities that come along with weight. i should know, I was once morbidly obese at 195 pounds.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer my men with a little meat on their bones : ) Not skinny, I like big muscular guys and just bigger guys in general. I''m not attracted to unhealthy looking men but a little meat on the bones doesnt hurt
2.gif
Funny coming from me who freaks if I gain a pound
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results