shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewlrey cleaning machines

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
I was wondering which jewelery cleaning machines give you that SUPER clean look that you get from the jewelers. I have recently moved, and don''t trust any jewelers with my diamonds, or other stones for that matter. I don''t want to give my ring just to be duped by a dishonest jeweler...I''d much rather buy a high quality cleaner, and polish my own...also if anyone knows some good techniques...thank you so much for your time, everyone.
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
also I''m going to be buying a new digital camera so I can show off my diamonds to you all...any recomendations?thanks everyone.
25.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
There are TONS of threads on different jewelry cleaners...the ones that seem to pop up most often are the Sharper Image Ultrasonic Cleaner, the Salton Jewelry Spa, and the Jewelry Jet. If you do a search for any of these, you''ll get TONS of feedback!!!
10.gif

As for a digital camera, there are tons of varieties and features that you need to consider as the cost can be $100 to thousands of dollars. I just bought the Nikon Coolpix 7900 and love it!!!! I had the Nikon Coolpix 775 previously and this family of camera seems to be reliable. If you don''t need a 7.1 MP camera (such as the 7900), there''s a 5.1 MP version, (the 5900) which also gets fantastic reviews....

Hope this helps a little...

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
thankyou so much for your help...going to sharperimage tomorrow...also I think my husband wants to stick with the older name brands like canon and olympus...i think...anyways, how is the 7.1 megapixels...do you get real sharp pictures on it?

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
I''m comfortable spending 3-500 on a camera...but I want to make sure I get outrageous pictures from it...We''ll be i fort lauderdale in afew months at our condo on the beach...and maybe later to beliz or st martin for a weekend or two...he has also been asking me about hawaii...i''m so excited...lol
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Bedazzled,

Check out this thread for Ultrasonic cleaners
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/can-you-use-an-ultrasonic-cleaner-to-often.34606/

and for Digital Cameras I found this thread useful
http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/?source=google&kw=digital+camera

It gives you tons of Reviews and even comparison shops for you. My Nikon CoolPix 2100 recently died on me so I had to send it into Nikon and waiting to hear back. Hopefully I don''t have to buy a new one but if I do, I''m looking for compact and great quality. Thinking about the
sony-cybershot-dscp200-177x150.gif
Sony Cybershot or Maybe this Nikon
nikon-coolpix-s3-177x150.gif

Who knows! There is also a cute pink Kodak I saw!!
31.gif

Good Luck!!

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
thankyou so much...I went to bestbuy this las weekend and picked up the canon Powershot450 with the whole package of acessories and the printer etc. I am going wild...xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results