shape
carat
color
clarity

what color pave diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!

If I have a E/F colored diamond, what range of colors can I have for a pave setting? Can they be an H, for example, since they're so much smaller, or is this an obvious difference?

Thank you!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i as advised to stay within a couple color grades...............for my D stone they did D melee and D sides though

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t go below G IMO. My D is being set with F''s. Hopefully I will not notice anything.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
My 1.5 ct D stone is in a setting with F/G color melee and it is so small you can not tell anything except for sparkle, so I can easily see you going with H melee and not having any problem.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My big stone is a J but my melee is E/F/G and it all looks the same to me. It''s hard to see color in the tiny stones I think. But many vendors with ideal cut melee will stay above H I would think? SP uses all E/F and WF uses all E/F as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results