shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge chip

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Again many people have diamonds with eye visible inclusions, maybe it might be a good thing to send positive thoughts to all those who have diamonds that aren''t eyeclean, people will choose for themselves what their level of comfort is regarding eyeclean and hopefully won''t believe that their flawed diamonds will bring them bad luck which is what you are implying IMO. I thought you weren''t trying to be alarmist, well I think you are.
38.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2005 7:31:38 AM
Author: Lorelei
Again many people have diamonds with eye visible inclusions, maybe it might be a good thing to send positive thoughts to all those who have diamonds that aren't eyeclean, people will choose for themselves what their level of comfort is regarding eyeclean and hopefully won't believe that their flawed diamonds will bring them bad luck which is what you are implying IMO. I thought you weren't trying to be alarmist, well I think you are.
38.gif
I have never heard of this theory but I respect it. I have to wonder though, how can Kgrap send positive thoughts to people with obvious inclusions when that is the complete opposite of his beliefs. Should he just make something up? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This isn't like yelling fire in a crowded theater. He originally posted to make Deckerjam feel better. I find it hard to believe that most people on this site, most of whom have never heard of such connections between flawed diamonds and misfortune, will get themselves all worked up because someone stated these opinions. It's safe to say that most people do not share Kgrap's opinion and if they do they can go and get themselves a nice SI1.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jazmine, if you read my posts again you will see that I was concerned with Kgrap implying that flawed diamonds could bring bad luck to the wearers of them and that there may be some people who might find this worrying. As I have said I do respect his opinions - he is entitled to them - however my opinion differs to his in as much that flawed diamonds bring bad luck to the wearer. Also you will see in an earlier post that I have already said that I have heard of this theory and respect this even though I don't agree with it. By Kgrap sending positive thoughts to the wearers of flawed diamonds I meant that he could as a " protection" of the wearers of these stones if he believes they may be harmful. FYI, I was not getting myself all worked up about it, which I disagree with and maybe wouldn't use those choice of words, just trying to state my differing opinion. Also choosing an SI1 doesn't mean it may be free of eye visible inclusions.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
That is just what I was referring to: you wrote that Kgrap might worry owners of visibly flawed diamonds. I say "baloney." And I said I do NOT think people will get themselves worked up.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/16/2005 7:56:11 AM
Author: jazmine

Date: 11/16/2005 7:31:38 AM
Author: Lorelei
Again many people have diamonds with eye visible inclusions, maybe it might be a good thing to send positive thoughts to all those who have diamonds that aren't eyeclean, people will choose for themselves what their level of comfort is regarding eyeclean and hopefully won't believe that their flawed diamonds will bring them bad luck which is what you are implying IMO. I thought you weren't trying to be alarmist, well I think you are.
38.gif
It's safe to say that most people do not share Krap's opinion and if they do they can go and get themselves a nice SI1.

Whatever Jazmine, obviously there are some people out there that ARE worried about visible inclusions in diamonds or we wouldn't be having this discussion regarding the belief of some that they can bring bad luck, " baloney" or otherwise. BTW you might want to edit your spelling in the above post of Kgrap's name. If I was mistaken that I misread your post to imply that I was getting worked up then I apologize for that. I do agree that the purpose of Kgrap's original post was to make Deckerjam feel better and the kind thought that motivated it.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about the misspelling, that was an accident, I swear! In retrospect, that is too funny!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know Jazmine, I''m sorry but it made me laugh! It was funny, many is the time I have made a typo!

widget

Ideal_Rock
First of all...deckerjam, I''m so sorry to hear about your diamond! I do hope your insurance resolves everything to your satisfaction, and that you find a perfect replacement! Keep us posted!

I find Kgrap''s input totally interesting. I''m actually surprised that discussion of mystical properties of gemstones/crystals doesn''t come up more often. It certainly isn''t new....

What if it did turn out that these objects of our obsessions were bad for us???? Eek!
23.gif

Just curious: Kgrap...did you get many PMs in response to this invitation?

PM me with your date,time and city of birth, if you wish I can try and tell you what the Diamond will do for you.
There might be more closet "believers" around here than we realized!

widget (a NON-believer, BTW
2.gif
)

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I respect Kgrap''s opinion but I''m sure there are some people who would be hurt to think they have a diamond that is flawed and considered bad karma (or whatever) by some. We all like to think we all have fantastic diamonds and we do. IMO, anyone that owns a diamond is very lucky indeed - best to have had, than not at all, which is probably a good sentiment for you deckerjam, at least you managed to enjoy your inherited stone for a time, rather than not at all. I truly hope you manage to get a good settlement from your insurance company and can replace it with another stone that brings similar joy. Please don''t be too upset, material things can be replaced, unlike more important things such as health and love.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2005 10:32:53 AM
Author: widget
First of all...deckerjam, I''m so sorry to hear about your diamond! I do hope your insurance resolves everything to your satisfaction, and that you find a perfect replacement! Keep us posted!

I find Kgrap''s input totally interesting. I''m actually surprised that discussion of mystical properties of gemstones/crystals doesn''t come up more often. It certainly isn''t new....

What if it did turn out that these objects of our obsessions were bad for us???? Eek!
23.gif

Just curious: Kgrap...did you get many PMs in response to this invitation?

PM me with your date,time and city of birth, if you wish I can try and tell you what the Diamond will do for you.
There might be more closet ''believers'' around here than we realized!

widget (a NON-believer, BTW
2.gif
)
They are bad for us. BAD FOR OUR WALLETS!!!

kgrap

Rough_Rock
I did get a few PM''s about it, as it turns out all of them were suited to diamonds. One thing is guaranteed, anyone who spends alot of time on here or with diamonds in general will have a very strong influence of the planet Venus in their horoscope.

By dabbling with gemstones you are effectively trying to alter your karma.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results