shape
carat
color
clarity

where can you see a good selction of Daniel K

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
anyone know of a store in NYC where they carry the line in full?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm I remember reading here that he has a store in NYC, or a boutique????

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you try doing a search on Google or looking at his website (if he has one)? Normally if they do have a site they have a retail listing.

C&H Premium Jewelers carries them, I saw a bunch of them the last time I was in there.

I''m sure there is someone in NYC who carries them.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i found an ad with an 800 number............will call them

Hamster

Rough_Rock
If you go to www.danielk.net, you can check for retailers. In NYC there appears to be two:

Jacob & Co. 48 East 57th Street
New York NY 10022 (212) 888-2330

Michael C. Fina 545 Fifth Ave
New York NY 10017 (212) 557-2500

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
I am in love with Daniel K rings too, and I''ve been trying to find different stores in NYC that carry his rings.

I was at Michael C. Fina last weekend and they had several Daniel K rings, but they did not have the "union square" (also called "split shank"). I did try on the Rosebud and I''m totally in love with it. It is soooo delicate and elegant and classic but modern. I am in looove!
36.gif

I also went to Jacob & Co. about a month ago. They did have the split shank, and maybe 1 other Daniel K types. That store is one of a kind though -- nothing like any traditional kind of jewelry store. All of their jewelry is displayed in cases on the walls, hung up like paintings. There isn''t a very large engagement ring selection....and anything they do have looks like it is at least 3 carats....there''s more necklaces, earrings, bracelets.....total bling bling bling.

I felt very uncomfortable in there, but that''s because it''s more of a place to go if you don''t need to look at price tags, and if you''re in the hip hop industry or Hollywood world or a rockstar. Jacob & Co is the same "Jacob the Jeweler" that does bling stuff for major celebrities. The store is great for large custom made diamond pieces, but not for engagement rings. The trip wasn''t useful for me, but it was fun to see where the stars buy things!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
yuck it sounds terrible (Jacob & co...........) i actually want the earrings that are several baguettes with a kite shaped diamond hanging from the bottom

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I second Michael C. Fina - they had a nice selection of Daniel K rings when I was there a couple months ago, and they were extremely nice and helpful!

ibelly

Rough_Rock
Bill Pearlman carries Daniel K. as well, but not in NYC. Just in case that helps.

www.pearlmansjewelers.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results