shape
carat
color
clarity

Kitchen remodel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to share pics of my newly completed kitchen remodel. It is not a formal kitchen, but more casual contemporary southwest. First the before pic. We built the house in 1993.

origkitchen.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
This is the finished result after a complete remodel.

newkitchen.JPG

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - great lighting.. great ceiling changes.

And I like the LCD too! (my next kitchen purchase!)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love the warm color scheme!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great! Well done!
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
job well done! opened up the space and made it look contemporary. congratulations!

peace, movie zombie

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! What a difference!! Congratulations!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial, I love the changes that you made, it''s beautiful!!!! Good job girl!!
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
absolutely LOVE IT and I love the new island too, we have one and it comes in SO handy. looks great...congrats!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH WOW! Its GORGEOUS!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s fabulous! We desperately need to remodel our kitchen, but have never done any remodeling. The most we have done is to tear out carpets and build wooden floors or to put on new roofs! Every appliance in my kitchen (except the microwave, which we just bought when the old when broke down) needs replacing because it is broken! When we first moved in (a year ago), no one could cook. Later we realized the knobs on the stove were all upside down. To start a burner on, "High" one turns it to, "6". The dishwasher has a broken rack and leaks. The refrigerator makes black stains where the ice crusher is. It''s a joy!

Deb

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
The before pic wasn''t bad but the after pic is FABULOUS - love it.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Love the new kitchen. So many designers tell you to go all white and clinical, but I disagree. I think a kitchen is the heart of a family home and the room should look warm and welcoming. By choosing a warm shade of wood, yours does now.

Congratulations.
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
HAHAH - at first, I saw only the before pic, but I didn''t see it marked as that. I was surprised at all the tile.....

But THEN, I saw the picture below - the remake, and WOW!! Stunning job! What a transformation. You must be SO pleased!

Congrats!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- I love these before/after shots.

The kitchen looks incredible. (almost too good to use!)
31.gif

Enjoy it- it''s lovely

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I appreciate your letting me share my remodel with you. We are very pleased with the way everything turned out. As any of you who have remodeled a kitchen know it is a huge pain, but at least they got the job done in just under two months. Not bad considering that we completely gutted the room. We had our home custom built 12 years ago, but we were never entirely happy with the layout of the kitchen. I was also tired of the pale colors and all that ceramic tile and a number of our appliances were having issues. It wasn''t cheap, but I do believe that it will add to the value of our house.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, very nice! I like the open layout of the new one much more than the first. And the new colors are lovely.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
WOW.
I saw the first pic and had to read up to see if that was the new renovation(I hadn''t seen the second yet)... it wasn''t bad before.
BUT OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! It''s amazing! I LOVE IT!
(may I steal your house?) k!

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Is that a 6 burner stove???? Be still my heart....the whole thing is gorgeous!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the modern yet warm feeling of your "new" kitchen!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful =) and love the flat screen in the corner ;-)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!! And you''re my kind of gal, with the Aquos to watch tv while you cook and eat!!!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The Aquos really belongs to my husband who thinks he has to have a TV in every room, but although I won't admit it to him I really enjoy having one in the kitchen myself! Lilyinct that is a five burner Viking gas cooktop on the island. The frig and pantry are out of view.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results