shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wedding ring sets........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
When''s the trip? You gotta visit me too!
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2005 8:07:38 PM
Author: Mara
When''s the trip? You gotta visit me too!
31.gif
Well considering I''ve been going back and forth to the hospital for that last SEVEN WEEKS- I can leave anytime!!
26.gif
26.gif
25.gif

Okay Mara- you''ll have to make us some sangria. I''ve got some celebrating to do.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
I can finally attach photos! I love looking at everyone''s beautiful sets! I would like to share mine as well.

emsmilep.gif

Ring Pic 01.JPG

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I love your set, Jean! Three rings with diamonds---lucky girl!!!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Thanks !!!.... the second band was my treat to myself :) Here is another... I was never able to fiqure out how to take good shot but I got it now!!

There are some awesome rings on here!
1.gif

Shanaring.JPG

mjc04

Rough_Rock
I LOVE looking at everyone''s beautiful rings!

Here is my 1.24 diamond mounted in a 1 carat setting, with two 1 carat bands surrounding it. I love my rings! We have been married over a year and I still get compliments daily on what a wonderful job my husband did picking them out.

litt.jpg

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Hey mjc04, ours are kind of on the same idea! Very nice......
emotion-5.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my set!

treysset.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine...I get to wear them both in ten days!!!!! woo hoo!!!

sarahtacoriset.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2005 7:12:35 PM
Author: researcher
Here''s one of my set. Sorry it''s not better despite the lag time!!!
G''damn! That is some BLING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Is it comfortable? Seems like a LOT on one finger. Id gladly lighten the load a little there ;-)

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Ame!
I actually barely feel the rings. WF did such a good job with the fit of the rings and making them comfortable that I really don''t notice them. Now, I must say that I do notice when I''m not wearing my rings, but I think that would be the case no matter the size. Thanks for the offer to lighten the load though
2.gif
If they do get to be too much I''ll keep you in mind, but Nan definitely has first dibs!
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I guess Ill just have to wait Nan out...I cannot even begin to imagine what they would look like on my finger.....*daydreams*

Sometimes MY stuff looks gigantic. Sometimes not so much ;-)

Your set is to DIE for. I love it. And I can''t wait to see some of those wedding photos! My proofs (1 of the 2 sets) are all over the dining room table....still.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jean, your rings are beautiful!!! Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Do you have your own thread for them???

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2005 9:11:35 PM
Author: treysar
Here''s my set!
Your set is gorgeous, it seems so delicate!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Ame, Hurry up with those wedding pics. Such lovely sets everyone! This thread is a treat to look at!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
emsmile.gif

Thanks bling*diva.. I tried to start a thread right after I was married but the pics were terribile...
My ering is a 1.20 si1(eye clean) G color radiant with 2 rounds and six princess...48carats. My wedding band is 1 rounds, .77 ctw channel and my top ring is .25 ctw 11 little diamonds.. all set in white gold.... I love the look of the 2 bands.. :) Maybe someday after an anniversary
2.gif
he will let me upgrade!! All these beautiful sets are giving me ideas!

RadiantBliss.JPG

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think I''ve ever posted my set. I recently got a new solitaire setting as I wasn''t crazy about the tiffany setting.

This new setting is by A.Jaffe. It''s hard to tell from the photo but it has beveled edges. The bottom has a square shank. I believe it is 3mm wide. At first I wasn''t sure if I liked it (very typical of me) but it has grown on me.
2.gif
I decided to just get the new solitaire as the Scott Kay setting I was eyeing is long, long away, as in probably not in this lifetime.
38.gif

100_1309.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks fantastic. I hope you keep this one!

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 5:32:26 PM
Author: ame
Looks fantastic. I hope you keep this one!
I have to....I''m already in the doghouse b/c I take more pictures of my rings than my kids!
6.gif

I am, however, considering getting a half eternity band like yours.
31.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, Jelly!
36.gif

How about a side shot of your new setting?

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Patty -- here you go! It''s not the best but it''s the only one that came out.

100_1311.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oohhh if youget a half make sure they euroshank like that! Definitely go for the half!!! I am LOVING this. I actually WEAR it.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, Jelly. Thank you!!

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 6:38:43 PM
Author: ame
Oohhh if youget a half make sure they euroshank like that! Definitely go for the half!!! I am LOVING this. I actually WEAR it.
I haven''t had the chance to get a quote on the half-eternity band but I never thought about getting the euroshank! Great idea!

This has become a case of what other gross things can Jellybean get in her eternity band. Desitin was probably the worst yet, although the ketchup, mashed potatoes (with gravy) and -- get this -- infant vitamin drops were all pretty bad. I managed to spill my son''s bottle of PolyViSol all over myself and the kitchen table on Sunday, ruining my shirt (iron stains!) and getting it all over my ring!
14.gif
I was so afraid I was going to get it under the diamonds but it doesn''t look like I did.

My husband asks why I even bother to wear it.
39.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Treysar I love your wedding set!!! It''s soooooo pretty!!!!!
30.gif

kaya

Rough_Rock
This is my wedding set taken at home in front of my balcony. It is a Michael B crown lace set, and interestingly enough I am going to the Michael B studio to have them look at my rings this week. Hopefully I can resist not drooling over other rings there.

The e - ring is E - VS2 1.01 bought from Good Old Gold and then it was sent to the studio to have it set in the petite crown lace collection. The wedding band, like the e-ring have sets of 7 little diamonds around the band.

san diego 058.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful sets everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this is the best shot I could get. That's not my wedding band though. My w band is princess stones and doesn't match so I wear it as a rhr... I bought a cheap fakey eternity on ebay and had to have one!

blurryset.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Argh. THis is going to be bad. I think it's obvious why I hate hand shots. I'm going to regret this LOL....I look like a fat prune.
20.gif
Not to mention that the right cushion is not set right. This was to be a temp setting...over a year ago LOL

uglyfatwrinkles.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those mean comments make me wanna beat you down!

How is the right stone not set correctly? Im missing that...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...the cushion on the right is a little tilted!! Please don''t beat my down LOLOL.... I''ve never been beat down before...well, unless you count my life, job and husband on a daily basis LOL J/L

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results