shape
carat
color
clarity

Look, Nan has her hand on my asscher....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2005 8:48:05 PM
Author: kaleigh
how about a little monkey business

I LOVE MONKEYS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is amazingly beautiful Kaleigh!
36.gif
10.gif
Even my diamond-ambivalent husband stopped to admire it. Kudos to Nan for picking it up and providing pictures!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely GORGEOUS - just as I knew it would be!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Even in the super magnified PS world, I can barely see those bars...and what I can see of them adds to the beauty symmetry of the design. I wouldn''t change a thing. Many people have said that you can''t equate size of wax to size of ring as we nitpick the works in progress, but this is a really good lesson to all of us as we stare at the huge waxes and try to envision the finished product...

It simply GLORIOUS and STUNNING and MAGNIFICENT and I want it!!

Now for pictures on YOUR hand!!! Can never get enough...
18.gif
18.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Kaleigh it is just beautiful! I am sure you can''t wait to get it on your hand today - it has been passed around to so many friends and you just have the pictures! You are a lucky girl to have so many looking out for you!

Nan should get all new rings first so she can pose them in all sorts of ways. . . I just love to see what she does with all of them.

Hands shots on your hands today, right? You must be so thrilled and excited as we all are for you.

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
W
O
W!

OK, I just picked myself off the floor.....

You must be thrilled!
30.gif
You have some serious bling on your right hand now!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
WOW WOW WOW
23.gif

That ring is to die for!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did Quest did something special for this ring compared to their usual production ? It looks fantastic ... and allot better than I thought it would !

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
LOL, love the pics!! It is simply stunning!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
OH MY GOD! It''s just so beautiful. I can''t stand it. I want one. NOW!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Nan, thanks so much for taking the cute pictures. I hope it was a good distraction for you but I agree that we need to see Angello wearing it next!! Lisa, you''re just going to have to wait until everybody else has tried it on! Looking forward to MANY MORE PICTURES!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, have you got it yet?

Shay

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Beautiful!! Congrats.
I love it!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yaaaaaaay!!! It''s perfect, Lisa!!!!! Can''t wait to see it on your hand!
36.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
WOW OH WOW OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif

My WANT for an asscher has just become a NEED.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!! Wow, that is just gorgeous, K. My sister is in town visiting and she''s not particularly interested in jewelery (imagine that!!). I just showed her your ring and she said, "wow, that''s really beautiful". Congrats! It looks huge too, by the way.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2005 10:07:21 AM
Author: valeria101
Did Quest did something special for this ring compared to their usual production ? It looks fantastic ... and allot better than I thought it would !

so the rest of of Quest owners have scrap rings huh
2.gif
3.gif

i agree though. if you told me Leon made it I would totally believe you. it just looks absolutely breathtaking
36.gif
and there is something really special about it.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2005 9:30:29 PM
Author: decodelighted
TEARS!!!! Absolute TEARS OF AWE!!!! Mile deep? It is a bottomless pool of beauteeocity.

I want to lick it, then steal it, move to a deserted island and stare at it for the remainder of my days. But, in reality, I''ll just wait for MORE PIX.
LOL, I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

IT IS SO FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nan, those pictures are priceless....and Lisa, of course the RING is priceless--it is even more beautiful than I thought it''d be from the last picutures. SO happy for you! It''s just ridiculously stunning and you will deserve the sparkly pick-me-up after your rough day today.

WHAT A SPARKLER!!!!!!!! I''ll take 3!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
LIIISSSSAAAA!!!! Where are your hand pics? Come on, you know you want to.
31.gif
Everybody chant, "MORE PICS, MORE PICS, MORE PICS."

Shay

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
lisa is at the train station now and getting ready to head home. she and nan had a great time and took lots of pics!
36.gif

she absolutely loves the ring and is just thrilled with how big it is
3.gif
we''ll get to see hand shots a little later!
emfist.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh,

Your ring is so stunning and gorgeous. It also looks massive, are you sure the center diamond isn''t 2 - 3 carats??? I can''t wait to see hand shots, actually i wish they were my hand shots wearing your ring! it''s fabulous!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
O M G

STUNNING!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m home and I have to say that this ring is just drool worthy. I am totally in looove with it!!!!!!!! I had a great visit with Nan and Angello. He was soooo sweet!!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/29/2005 1:18:54 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 9/29/2005 10:07:21 AM
Author: valeria101

It looks ...allot better than I thought it would !

so the rest of of Quest owners have scrap rings huh
Yeah, right... especially your wonder of a ring that kept Quest on the edge for so long !
9.gif
Great example!

I can''t saywhat makes this one look so nice in the pictures - I don''t remember many rings completely covered with diamonds of different sizes throughout. And it just so happen I like that sort of variation. Perhaps they too the details of the Daniel K model very seriously
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We got some great pics of it today, and Angello was a great hand model.
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have lofty hand model aspirations myself
11.gif

can''t wait to see those pics!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
PICTURES? HAND PICTURES?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Taking Shay's lead, I need to thank everyone for their nice compliments on my ring. A huge PS thank you to: Logan Sapphire, noobie, Milly, ame, Paula, MGR, Jellybean, Morticia, Valeria, Stretch, Shay, Angel, HOUMedGal, ginger, Demelza, mrrsalvo,blueroses, belle,ivanadiamond, diamondlil, storm, Aljdewey, Mara, Nan, BrightSpot, Rockchick, Tawn, icekid, curlygirl, Patty, DF, Tacori, Ally, widget, Jelly, dazeland, Jadeleaves, boom, FireGodess, AGBF, LLL, decodelighted, bingdiva, matatora, Anika, Blue824, FFF, radiantlover,and aphisiglovessae. I will feel awful if I forgot anyone, so if I did, I thank you too!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you. You and Shay are so polite! It really is beautiful. I hate to say this but even more beautiful than many bigger diamond rings I have seen. Maybe size isn''t everything after all.
10.gif

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Lisa - I can think of a great way for you to thank us... SHOW US THE PICTURES OF THE BEAUTY ON YOUR HAND!! (And anywhere else you snapped pics of it!)

We''re dying here...

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry for the loss of your friend.

The ring is perfect!!
30.gif
Quest did a beautiful job.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, MB and Paula, Nan has the pics and we all know how busy she is at the hospital and such. She will post them when she can. I know you guys want to see them, but they aren''t going to be any better than the ones she already posted. Oh except for the ones with Angello''s hand, I think they will be terrific. He loved the ring too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results