shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s on its Way

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Okay. I called Renee today to see what the eta was for my ring. When I ordered it a week and a half ago, the prospective ship date was 9-26. I figured with "Big Rita" it would be pushed back a bit, and I was totally okay with that. Safety first for all of our friends at WF don''t you know. She said that she didn''t think it would ship today but definitely by the end of the week. I was very excited with this news. At 8:30 tonight I checked my e-mail, and it''s been shipped!!!!
36.gif
I will have it tomorrow. I am so excited I know that I will not be able to sleep a wink.

All I can say is Whiteflash rocks!!!
36.gif
They have to run from a major hurricane, and my ring is only one day behind the projected ship date. WOW! I will post pics in SMTR tomorrow for all of you. Did I mention I''m too excited to sleep?
9.gif

Shay

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh that''s just wonderful..did she email any pics???
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh how exciting Shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2005 10:35:31 PM
Author: mrssalvo
oh that''s just wonderful..did she email any pics???
9.gif
No, she didn''t. I think they finished this one after hours. I checked the fed-ex website with the tracking number and it said 8:42 P.M. it left Houston. I think it made it to fed-ex around 7:30 P.m. So I will just have to wait until tomorrow to see it.

Shay

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, that''s ok..i guess we can wait a few more hours
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh goody!

I can''t wait to see it!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you do have the camera ready, right shay?
emphoto.gif

can''t wait to see it!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2005 11:07:50 PM
Author: belle
you do have the camera ready, right shay?
emphoto.gif

can''t wait to see it!
36.gif
Oh, yes, Belle. It''s charged and ready. Wait, I think it is. I better charge the batteries. I just finished my manicure.
9.gif
I had to redo it. I had tried a new nail polish. Loved the color, hated the drying time. (well over an hour) I ended up smudging 3 nails before that time was up. My Sally Hansen Chrome color literally dries to the use (not just the touch) in one minute. Love that. Okay, off to charge the camera. Did I tell you I won''t sleep?
31.gif

Nan, is Angello resting comfortably? Patty and Mrs. S, doesn''t it seem like just yesterday I ordered this ring? Wow, time has really flown by.

Shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, can''t wait for the pics Shay!!!!! I am soooooo excited for you!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Wf is the best!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2005 11:27:01 PM
Author: Shay37

Oh, yes, Belle. It''s charged and ready. Wait, I think it is. I better charge the batteries. I just finished my manicure.
9.gif
I had to redo it. I had tried a new nail polish. Loved the color, hated the drying time. (well over an hour) I ended up smudging 3 nails before that time was up. My Sally Hansen Chrome color literally dries to the use (not just the touch) in one minute. Love that. Okay, off to charge the camera. Did I tell you I won''t sleep?
31.gif

Nan, is Angello resting comfortably? Patty and Mrs. S, doesn''t it seem like just yesterday I ordered this ring? Wow, time has really flown by.

Shay
lol...i have a bottle of sally hansen chrome sitting right here! love that stuff. i don''t put up with slow drying nail polish anymore...no matter how hard i try, i always manage a smudge.
14.gif
throw the slow dryer out i say!
36.gif

what time does your fedex open? how far is it?

what time will we have pictures!!???
20.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
How exciting Shay!!

Can''t wait for some pics!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
They wow''d me as well. Though I was rude and selfish and pushy. hehe. I got mine the same day it made landfall.
15.gif
14.gif

But it was perfect. :) I will receive the pics and all the paper work and ring boxes sometime in the next couple weeks.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Shay I am so excited for you....
31.gif
I am waiting for my ring from WF too....they started to make it on 9/16 and Denise told me on Monday that it should be finished in a few days....
36.gif

I know your excitement! Can''t wait to see your pics
31.gif

Congrats!
41.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Some one needs to call FedEx and tell them to hurry up...I''m getting very impatient...I can''t wait to see the goodies!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
It''s here!!!! I have already taken a bajillion (technical term) pics. I am just trying to figure out the tech difficulties, and I will get them in the SMTR folder. Guys, it is beyond gorgeous!
30.gif

Shay

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
ooohhh.. I just check SMTR and the pics aren''t up yet....I am so excited for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait to see your beauty!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
must
see
it!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
pictures pictures pictures
36.gif
36.gif

hehe congrats Shay!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
PICTURES....MUST HAVE PICTURES...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I can''t wait to see these pics, where are they Shay??????

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t find them either!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Impatiently waiting. Hurry up, Shay!!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I''M SO EXCITED FOR YOU SHAY!!!! WHERE ARE THE FREAKIN PICS???

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
. . . foot tapping . . . foot tapping . . .
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results