shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG Emerald Cut Solitaire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Jade, what E-W settings are u considering for that lovely EC?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
something along the lines of this one:
image003.jpg

or this one:
r089-06W.jpg

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
those r gorgeous.

never saw the 1st one before. its really really pretty. delicate.

cindymom

Rough_Rock
Mrssalvo,

I had to register to ask which store the beautiful split shank emerald ring came from? Thanks so much,

Cindymom

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2005 7:52:19 PM
Author: JadeLeaves

To answer ladylovesluxury''s question about what band I''ll wear with this ring - I''m not wearing a band with it, cos it''s a RHR. That''s why I didn''t mind the head of the setting, which will not allow for a straight band to sit flush. I did try on my SP asscher band with it, and the gap was too big and didn''t look too nice
1.gif
Thanks for the clarification! WOW it is fantastic! I love the east to west for a right hand ring...YUM!

I wish I could have one of every shape
11.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
cindymom: If you are referring to this ring:

r319-31W.jpg

That''s by Leon Mege, Art Of Platinum.

cindymom

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much Jade, and those two east-west settings are GORGEOUS!!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Jade, that is a stunning emerald cut. Really beautiful!

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Love the stone you got from GOG - love the Leon Mege setting. That''s the one I''d go for. I''ve drooled over that setting before on other threads.
18.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
jade, i love that E-W leon you posted. with the sidestones it would really make a full spread across your finger.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I have a long time to consider the setting for this stone
2.gif

I''m having issues with my insurance company now - they won''t insure this stone unless I have a back to base alarm setup at home!! I''m frantically ringing around for another insurer to insure this ring, but in the meantime has put it on my MIL''s policy as she has the alarm system set-up.

Has anyone else had problems insuring their rings too? The insurers are saying they will need a more sophisticated security system because the ring is more than xxxxx dollars? I''ve had no problems insuring all my other jewelry, but taken singly, the vakue of those pieces were less than this ring.

HMMM
33.gif
t''s not like I''m going to leave my rings sitting around at home!
23.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jade
WOW!!! beautiful EC.
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is SO stunning. I love emerald cuts.

I really love the east/west with side stones. I''ve always admired that ring on the LM site.

Happy choosing!

Rube

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! And I looove the E-W settings... both of them! The smooth platinum seems to just ''fit'' with the emerald cut.

Rube

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Jade
That EC looks heavenly.

I adore east west settings. As a fan of simple design to showcase a stone, I love your current setting too, so enjoy it until it is reset.

Congratualtions on your new house project too. Building is almost as much fun as diamonds.
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the Leon setting. I am sure it would look equally beautiful E-W with the pave setting. Yummm....let us know what you decide AS SOON AS you decide.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the Leon pave'' setting as well!! Which setting do you think you are going to choose Jade??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results