shape
carat
color
clarity

2 wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Hi all...... I love looking at everyone''s beautiful rings.. :) I was just wondering if any of you lurkers out there wear 2 wedding bands. I recently bought another band to put on the other side of my set and I just love the way it looks... anyone else ever do this?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
My best friend did this. She has a wg tension set engagement ring and flanked it with a simple yellow gold band on either side as her wedding bands.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
...yep, my wedding set has e-ring and 2 wedding bands that I wear all the time. I also have a separate YG wedding band that I wear when I don''t want to wear my set. I love the versatility.
1.gif

Jean

Shiny_Rock
I would love to see them..

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do I do. See my thread in show me the ring under "you can kiss my...uh...my new rings are here!"

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I will not answer until I see some pictures lady
11.gif
hehe

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have an aunt that lives in the Richmond, VA area. She got a beautiful oval diamond solitaire for her anniversary and bought two plain gold bands - the same width as the ering - to flank both sides. It really is a pretty look and she told me that everyone in her area does that. Never heard of it being a geographical thing but when her daughter (my cousin of course) got married she did the same thing with a princess cut stone. It almost makes the solitaire look like it is setting on a wide gold band. Very pretty. . .

Patty

Ideal_Rock
You can check out the rings posted on the "Show Me The Ring" forum for different examples of people wearing two wedding bands.

This is one of my favorites. It''s marriahlyn''s.

Picture%20022.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the stacked look is becoming popular. i personally love it.

here is facets/signed pieces stacked eternity set

15638.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
And I also love this look. It''s almagh''s ring:

almaghring.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I sometimes wear my wedding band with two narrow bands on either side:

108_0861.JPG

jenna_g

Rough_Rock
I love the symmetry of two bands flanking a solitaire... I think I''ll start with just one, but keep that in mind for an anniversary present down the road!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the look of three rings also.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
I will post some on Tuesday when I get home from work. I do not have my camera available. Thanks for posting those pics though,, they are beautiful :) I like that other people are doing that as well. The other band that I chose is the same style as my original wedding band but less carat weight... can''t wait to show you guys!! :)

mantiss

Rough_Rock
My husband took this picture of our rings after we were married. His is the plain band, mine is my ering (.15 rb HOF) flanked on either side by jabel half-dome (I don''t know what else to call them?) rings with florentine finish. I really like that it''s low profile. There should be a picture, but this is my first try at posting one, so let''s hope it works.

mantissring.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results