shape
carat
color
clarity

A hot new trend in footwear.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
While on our honeymoon, somehow I managed to really eff up my left ankle/foot. Mind you both need serious surgical work but I don''t play sporst, so I''m not doing it. Anyway...I have tendonitis from my knee through the ball of my foot going on since I have been walking on it weird ever since, so when I was at the sports orthopedist yesterday, he prescribed this hot happenin'' trend of an immobilizing boot. I begged him to give me NOT THIS but...I lost the battle. He said I should be lucky I don''t have to wear one on both legs. My right ankle is seriously so shot that I can''t even argue with him. He''s almost like a family member I''ve been there so often.

I know that it''s not intelligent to vote no on the surgery but I really don''t find it purposeful without a being involved in sports anymore.

So without further adieu...my sweet new boot.

bootDSCF005.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh geez, that stinks. How long do you have to wear it???

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Supposed to for a month. I can remove it though, I didn''t wear it yesterday bec it was wet and gross out. Today it''s gorgeous out.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh no Ame that is the pitts! Best to follow the doctor''s advise though and maybe you can continue to avoid surgery. Who knows maybe everyone will want to start wearing one of those!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Ah! But now you have a great excuse to go and buy some capri pants to show off that hot little number
31.gif
, or some wide leg dark ones. What a bummer perhaps now you can make hubby do all the household chores since you are all weak and womenly.
27.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAH! I can''t even get him to do the man chores. My lawn is like 2 feet tall!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2005 5:33:32 PM
Author: ame
LOL''n at "man chores."

The boot looks great on you!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
*snooty voice* Well, *I* do not cut grass. *snort*

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Glue some diamonds on it!!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Have you tried bribing him with kisses, or food?
2.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
HAH! I can't even get him to do the man chores. My lawn is like 2 feet tall!
LOL. We call those "honey-dos" at my house...

Oh honey, please do this... and honey, would you do that..... and hooonnneey, do this last thing too.

nice shoe btw... too bad about your ankles.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Ame, I hope you are on the mend soon. What a bummer. You poor thing. I, too, hope that you can avoid surgery. Rest up and get better soon.

Shay

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bribes get me nowhere. heh.

He has done one thing on the honey-do list in the last year...and not even finished it. Yet he gets mad when I talk about all the things I wanna do to our house with my friends who actually DO work on their houses. "you are making me out to be a bum" Uhhh no you did that yourself.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ame, get better soon!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh dear god...get this...

I was laying in bed watching TV, bedroom at front of the house. He was cutting the grass (HOLY SCHNIKIES!!!) and he hit SOMETHING. What, we don''t know, but whatever it was bent one of the blades on the mower. It literally screeched. So he shut ito ff and was playing around underneath, there is one blade bent straight down. He had to hit hte curb or somethin. So now the front is mostly done, and the back not done at all. We have only had this thing since Christmas so we need to see if its something under warranty or if it''s really expensive.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Hey, at least winter is coming soon! You had the whole summer to wear cute little flip-flops...and if if snows where you guys live, you won''t need to worry about the grass...

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Ame, that boot is HOTTT!!! (yes, with 3 t''s!)

Get better soon, and I hope the lawnmower''s OK too.
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
heh it''s the newest fashion trend.

Yea I don''t know what to do with the mower. I hope he actually does something about it though.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I had one of those.I was actually praying for the boot because I couldn''t stand the cast and crutches any longer!
Getting better soon!
emrose.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well ole hopalong here wore it to work for the first time. The stares I am getting just rule.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Their just jealous becuase you got one first...and they envy your mad fashion sense.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results