shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Freckles!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone ever tried to remvoe freckles? What did you use? How did it go?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
This is the one I have been looking at... DDF- Sephora
Fade Cream SPF 30
A potent daytime skin lightener to help fade and blend skin tone discolorations. Formulated with both UVA/UVB sunscreens to help prevent recurrent darkening. Fades freckles, melasma and hyperpigmentation. Excellent for use on face and hands.
P1804_hero.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/15/2005 2:22:39 AM
Author:Matatora
Has anyone ever tried to remvoe freckles?

Well...I used to read English novels about girls who were "sadly freckled", as if freckles ruined a beautiful complexion, but I always loved mine. They are, to me, part of who I am. they look right with my skin tone. Although I am not a natural redhead, my mother always said I had a redhead''s skin. The freckles are "me".

I may have tried lemon juice on them as a teenager, though. I don''t remember how it worked.

Deb

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish i had freckles.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The strongest bleaching creams for freckles are of course not sold over the counter. There are some very good prescription medications - it is well worth a visit to the dermatologist. I have some friends who have used them with good results; it will make you sun sensitive however.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
There are some very strong bleaching creams, they''re prescription only as MissGotRocks noted...however, if they''re on a small patch, as say a freckle, you could end up bleaching the skin around it and having more discoloration than you wanted in the first place! You also have to be diligent about applying it. Years and years ago I was prescribed one for something and I wasn’t very good about remembering to apply it and therefore nothing happened. It also can make your skin sensitive, so if it is already sensitive, you might be irritated by it. I guess I wouldn’t buy over the counter unless my dermatologist recommended it though….

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I guess that is a good point. I jst think it is weird becuae most of mine are on one side of my nose...I never noticed until this was pointed out to me recently and since then it has been bothering me. Guess I will have to add major league vanity to this weeks list. Maybe I will mention this to my parents when I get to their house for Christmas, see what they think.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you have never noticed them how bad could they be? I get freckles on my nose when I get a tan but they never bothered me.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/15/2005 2:22:39 AM
Author:Matatora
Has anyone ever tried to remvoe freckles? What did you use? How did it go?
Matatora - you are too funny!! I have been wish for freckles remover all my life. I love the sunny California, but if I stand in the sun for 15 minutes my freckles would come out and stay awhile.

I have heard facial laser treatment in Taiwan works and it''s permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results