shape
carat
color
clarity

Never Forget Sept 11th

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2005 12:39:18 PM
Author: kaleigh
Thanks Storm. Today I weep for my friends who died along with so many others. To Ted Luckett and Doug Cherry, I pray for your wives and your children and think of you all the time.

Prayers outgoing.

They are not forgoten.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

falling2.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
God Bless America

cross1.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Memorial Stone at the Flt 93 crash site in Shanksville, PA reads: LETS ROLL- Those gallant passangers and flight crew members of United Airlines Flight 93 on September 11, 2001, defeated the coward terrorist hijackers and their intended purpose. - Blessed are the peacemakers...for their heroism has allowed freedom to go on ringing. WE HONOR YOU

flight93.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
God''s Comfort.

angelandfireman.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

2035.500px.pjpeg.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

1985.500px.jpeg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Storm,
What a nice tribute that was to all that were involved on this sad day. We will never forget.
12.gif
12.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
never forget

One last post to end the day.

Today has been a day of reflection for me and not an easy one.
My heart goes out to those that lost friends and family in the attacks of 9-11.
They are in my thought and prayers.
God Bless you and may he grant you comfort and peace.
God Bless the U.S.A

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks stmr...we watched the "Flight that Fought back" tonight. It was heartwrenching to watch, but those people on flight 93 were true heroes! It seems like 9/11 happened just yesterday, but then it seems as though it was a lifetime ago....

My husband rejoined the Navy after Sept 11th because he felt he had to serve his country in it''s time of need. He had been out for over 8 years, and it turned our whole life upside down. It''s been very difficult, but at the same time I''m so very proud of my husband for doing what he believes in, he''s my hero!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/12/2005 4:05:20 AM
Author: tawn
Thanks stmr...we watched the ''Flight that Fought back'' tonight. It was heartwrenching to watch, but those people on flight 93 were true heroes! It seems like 9/11 happened just yesterday, but then it seems as though it was a lifetime ago....

My husband rejoined the Navy after Sept 11th because he felt he had to serve his country in it''s time of need. He had been out for over 8 years, and it turned our whole life upside down. It''s been very difficult, but at the same time I''m so very proud of my husband for doing what he believes in, he''s my hero!

Amazing. So many re-enlisted after 9/11. He''s our hero tawn. And we truly thank him and others for that!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2005 4:05:20 AM
Author: tawn
Thanks stmr...we watched the ''Flight that Fought back'' tonight. It was heartwrenching to watch, but those people on flight 93 were true heroes! It seems like 9/11 happened just yesterday, but then it seems as though it was a lifetime ago....

He is a good man.
Tell him thank you for me.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2005 3:04:34 AM
Author: strmrdr
Lord
Bless and comfort the families affected by the September 11th attacks.
Keep them safe and hold them in your loving arms.
Let them know that we are thinking of them this day.

Lord I ask your protection for those fighting terrorism all over the world.
Guard them and protect them and keep them safe.

Lord as we recover from another disaster may we reflect, come together
and work together on this day and in the days to come.
Bless and comfort those that lost so much in the resent storm.

Lord please bless America and keep her safe.

In Jesus’ name
Amen!
In Jesus'' name Amen!

I have not forgotten.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2005 4:57:07 PM

Thanks Storm. Today I weep for my friends who died along with so many others. To Ted Luckett and Doug Cherry, I pray for your wives and your children and think of you all the time.

Prayers outgoing.

They are not forgoten.
Prayers outgoing

I have not forgot!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Storm. God bless and comfort those who perished in this atrocity and their families. We will never forget.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 1:43:32 AM

Prayers outgoing.

They are not forgoten.
Prayers outgoing

I have not forgot!
6 kids left behind, the mom''s are doing ok. But are still so very sad. No words really, my heart is with them today.
5.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Storm, Thanks for the beautiful prayers.

Amen

Prayers for our uniformed personal around the world and their families. Also for those with heavy hearts and sadness as we all remember
17.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Storm, what a beautiful tribute. I am watching the Today show presentation about remembering 9/11 and feel honored to be part of a country that refuses to let this day be forgotten. Thanks for sharing...
12.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Strm, what a lovely tribute. It brought tears to my eyes.
15.gif

Today I pray for all of the victims and their families, friends, and loved ones. I can't believe its been 5 yrs- I still remember it like it was yesterday too.

I will never forget.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I remember.

Thank you Storm.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 3:16:36 AM
Author: Kaleigh

Prayers outgoing.

They are not forgoten.
Prayers outgoing

I have not forgot!
6 kids left behind, the mom''s are doing ok. But are still so very sad. No words really, my heart is with them today.
5.gif
If you talk to them remind them they are in the prayers of people all over the world.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Of all the pictures of 9-11 and the months following, the one that always helped me is the pic of the cross that was found in the rubble. God Bless America.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
It''s kind of sad- the cross that formed from the metal, that helped so many cope, isn''t there anymore. The last time we went to NY a couple of months ago, we visited the site and I didn''t see it. Not sure if it was just removed or will be part of a memorial.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 10:41:09 AM

Date: 9/11/2006 3:16:36 AM
Author: Kaleigh

Prayers outgoing.

They are not forgoten.
Prayers outgoing

I have not forgot!
5.gif
If you talk to them remind them they are in the prayers of people all over the world.
Amen...we are with you kaleigh on this day and all the rest who lost dear friends and family...
Lest We Forget...

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 11:39:16 AM
Author: nytemist
It''s kind of sad- the cross that formed from the metal, that helped so many cope, isn''t there anymore. The last time we went to NY a couple of months ago, we visited the site and I didn''t see it. Not sure if it was just removed or will be part of a memorial.

I thought I''d heard it would be part of the memorial, but that was a long time ago.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 7:19:03 PM
Author: oshinbreez

Date: 9/11/2006 11:39:16 AM
Author: nytemist
It's kind of sad- the cross that formed from the metal, that helped so many cope, isn't there anymore. The last time we went to NY a couple of months ago, we visited the site and I didn't see it. Not sure if it was just removed or will be part of a memorial.

I thought I'd heard it would be part of the memorial, but that was a long time ago.
It was there back in April...I'll be in New York again in 2 1/2 weeks and I will definitely visit again. I was also told it will be part of the memorial, as it should be.

We will never forget...

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
I will never forget.

It is 9-11 that brought all of our country''s heros into my prayers once again - fire fighters, police men, and everyone who acted so bravely to protect us that day and every day since. And I will never again question why my boyfriend is serving his country in the Army.

God Bless those who stand up to protect America and all of us who live here.

Aussie

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A moving tribute...thank you, Storm. Prayers for those who have suffered loss in this tragedy and prayers for our country.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results