shape
carat
color
clarity

need to find out about company

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovejewelry

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know anything about the company "Chicjewelry". Here is their web address: http://www.cubic-zirconia-cz-platinum-jewelry.com They make cubic zirconia rings and their settings look pretty good. I just wondered if anyone had heard anything about them or had any experience? I checked their BBB record online and it is clean and they have fantastic testimonials--of course, you can never tell if testimonials are real or not.
1.gif

pedromt

Rough_Rock
I was considering getting a setting from Chic when I bought my ring a few weeks ago too. Their prices are very good and Ophelia answered all my questions. Here's a link to the thread where I was discussing one of their settings, you may want to look at it. I'd love to see someone guinea pig one of their settings, I'm still possibly considering getting the band from them considering their prices.

Chic Jewelry

lovejewelry

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much. I have corresponded with her several times and they seem so willing to custom make anything you want. It is almost too good to be true. I had thought of ordering a ring from them just to see the quality.

rojijohn

Rough_Rock
Hmm...yes, I've been interested in this vendor too. Their testimonials seem good & noone's complained to the BBB about them.

I volunteer as guinea pig
appl.gif
The prices there are good enough that you could get a setting + the setting w/ CZ. The diamond is gonna be $$$ so it would be nice to have a "daily use" ring that you don't have to worry about
tongue.gif

I'll keep everyone posted. l8a

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I got my e-ring setting custom made by them, and they did a fabulous job! Awesome customer service, design selections and price for the quality. They can custom-make any jewelry you want, since they manufacture it themselves. Production and shipping time is really fast...from the order date to the actual receipt of the ring, the time frame was one week. I was very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results