shape
carat
color
clarity

Cheap Thrills: My naughty day at Payless

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so while we''re on the subject of Fall fashions, I have to share my confession with my PS friends.

I was a bad girl at Payless yesterday. It''s BOGO (Buy one, get one 1/2 off) time.

Now, if you''re going to impulse-buy and recklessly spend, you might as well do it on the cheap, right? So it really wasn''t that naughty....if I''m lucky, they''ll last the season. So here are my splurges from yesterday.

I went in with the objective of getting 1) some basic black sneakers for work (I''ll be on a Children''s theatre Natl. tour and need springy neutral support for that,) and 2) maybe TRYING ON the trendy airwalk boot I''d seen advertised....why not, it''s not like I can wear my Uggs anymore
2.gif
, how very ''03 of me!!
20.gif

Bad Blueroses. BAD!!!
11.gif
9.gif

BOGObinge.JPG

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Cute shoes!

I especially like the black with the sequins...

I need to get new shoes. However, it''s going to be too cold soon to get open toe ones. How sad!
39.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh very cute!
I think I''m going to go snatch up those blue pointy shoes. Very cute!!
31.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Amanda and Angel:) They''re actually a navy-blue satin....they look really cute in person. They come in a brown too, though I only saw that on the website, not at the store. Amanda, get in all the open-toe time you can!! That''s one thing I won''t miss about NYC--maybe the only thing!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I love payless for a quick "shoe-fix"! Those browns ones are awesome! Love the sequin look too!

Im so jealous though!!!
39.gif
I went in there last night in search of some silver shoes (but i always have my eyes peeled for something cute) and there was NOTHING. NADA. Not even anything worth trying on for the hell of it.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, NJC, bummer!! That place is SO hit or miss that way, I know. The brown ones also came in black and teal. Have you ever shopped online w/ them? Maybe not even worth the shipping, but maybe they have some cute silver ones?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh blue,
Those are great!!! I love the plaid ones and the boots are too cool!!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lisa
31.gif
31.gif
You can''t beat the price!!!
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the black shoes with sequins, and the tan boots!! How cute and splurgeworthy!!!
2.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
aye dios mio. Like I need another reason to spend money

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Blue! I love the plaid boots and the black with blue beadings. Now you got me thinking I should go to Payless after work......
9.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Blue
I love them ALL
30.gif

Payless has the best prices and especially when it''s BOGO time!! I''ve popped into my local store and am always disappointed with the selection. I do much better buying on the website. I almost bought the brown sling back the other day, but refrained....now you have me thinking about it all over again
11.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love those little brown ones...so cute! Hmmm I might just need those.
31.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Blue - There is nothing online either... well, there is, and they were in the store, but i think i''ll pass. I went to 3 different shoe stores though and between them all they had maybe 4 silver shoes?! Guess its the wrong time of year to be looking for these... pesky brides and being a bridesmaid!
9.gif
Glad you had lots of luck though!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thanks gals!!!! (And sorry Ame
31.gif
)

NJC, I have one thought.....they had a decent enough collection of dyables....if you were thinking of a cloth shoe you could dye one silver?

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Good thought if i hadnt waited until the last minute (need them this weekend). I have an old pair, but you know how it goes, why wear the ones you have when you have a reason to get new ones!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock

njc

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! You are awesome Blueroses. I hadnt made it around to Target yet... i will have to stop by... love those strappy ones! THANKS!
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Good luck--hope there''s something good there!! Lately I really
emlove.gif
Target!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
(Leonid, if this is not okay, please delete the image/post!!!)

If anyone else is BOGO inclined, here''s a coupon I got in my e-mail I thought I''d share!!

coupon.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
OMG--I HAVE to get over there.
6.gif

Those glen plaid boots are the BOMB.
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I just picked these up from Steve Madden--silk embroidered with mutli-color sequins and a 3.5 inch black laquer stiletto heal. YUMMY.
18.gif

mystikal.jpg

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I love all of those shoes but I''m drawn to the brown pointy shoe. Very very nice....now I''m going to have to go shopping. Thanks a lot.
20.gif
hehe
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Sorry D4Me, I''m a bad influence!!
11.gif

Jenn, those Steve Maddens are AWWWWESOME!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Njc, did you find some silver shoes??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results