shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your BEFORE & AFTER shots (halos, upgrades, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just recently feel in love with the halos. It really does make the diamond look huge and all that glitter. They are all beautiful.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2005 8:01:03 PM
Author: diamondlil
Thank you, Jennifer. I don''t know who was first here at PS to post a ring picture in a flower, but what a great idea it was. When I got my pink roses (my favorite color) for my anniversary, I decided to give it a try.
Wasn''t it Nan (and in cheerios, on He-Man, the Christmas tree, etc.)
2.gif
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2005 12:12:32 AM
Author: Jennifer5973

Date: 8/15/2005 8:01:03 PM
Author: diamondlil
Thank you, Jennifer. I don''t know who was first here at PS to post a ring picture in a flower, but what a great idea it was. When I got my pink roses (my favorite color) for my anniversary, I decided to give it a try.
Wasn''t it Nan (and in cheerios, on He-Man, the Christmas tree, etc.)
2.gif
9.gif
It wasn''t me cause I stole the idea from Nicrez!
41.gif

alllamandine_diamond4.jpg

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
I know my before and after may not be as dramatic as some, but it has certainly allowed me to repurpose this little stone of mine.

b&a.jpg

hands.jpg

As a right hand ring it is certainly fufilling my sparkly desire, at least until my boyfriend wises up and provides me with an engagement ring. I can''t get over the sparkle on these little stones. If you''re easily amused by shiny things, I''d recommend pave all the way.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2005 11:37:14 AM
Author: hopefulheidi
I know my before and after may not be as dramatic as some, but it has certainly allowed me to repurpose this little stone of mine.

b&a.jpg

hands.jpg

As a right hand ring it is certainly fufilling my sparkly desire, at least until my boyfriend wises up and provides me with an engagement ring. I can''t get over the sparkle on these little stones. If you''re easily amused by shiny things, I''d recommend pave all the way.
Wow!

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
This was my upgraded setting. BEFORE. 2.51 F PRINCESS CUT

old diamond.jpg

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
AFTER

Here is my new setting. -

NEW SETTING.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results