shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Kaji!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
My bf and I just picked up our new dog today, and we are totally in love with her already
30.gif

She is a shiba inu, a small japanese hunting breed. She only weighs about 20 ponuds. Her official title is Ch. Motown’s Kaji-Da At Skyline, as she used to be a show dog. Kaji is Japanese for fire, and she has had a brilliant bright red coat since birth, which is pretty unusual for the breed. Her breeder decided it was finally time for her to have a home! And we are the lucky new owners (or more likely she will own us).

And she seems like she is very comfortable already. She has taken over her special part of the couch, and already loves to leap off the back of the couch too. She’s a jumper! But that’s not a surprise, since her daddy could jump 6 ft fences in his prime! (and probably still thinks he can. Shibas are very arrogant haha). We are so in love with her already. Who wouldn’t fall in love with that face?

IMG_0218.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
and one more picture (of course, I''ve already taken tons
3.gif
)

IMG_0202.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
oh icekid- what a cutey pie.
So soft and cuddly

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh Icekid she is just adorable! I have never seen this breed before. What a beauty she is!!! I have a Jack Russell terrieer so I understand all about jumpers!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
She is absolutely stunning! Oh I just want to squeeze her!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a cutie! she looks bigger than 20 lbs! portia is 16-17 and you have seen how small she is!

our friends have a shiba inu...he's a sweetie, very mellow, and i want to say he's a bit darker fur?

also one of the neighbors in our complex have one along with another big dog and he is such a wanderer. he has escaped a few times and she has had to drive miles away to pick him up! it's a joke around here, has he gotten out lately! hehee. his name is IKI (icky) but i prefer to call him Iggy!

more pix!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
she''s beautiful icekid. i was wondering who the regal one was in your avatar!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
What an adorable dog! How old is she?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Welcome home, Kaji!!! What a sweet little face--I just want to smooch her all over!! SOOO SWEET!!!!! One of my parents'' dogs is a retired show-dog they adopted when she was 2 1/2 and she has been an absolute ANGEL, so I know you guys will just adore your new baby!!

CONGRATS!!! More pics soon!! She is a YUMYUM!!! Tessa sends big woofs!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dog. Good luck.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

She''s a beaut!! Long lives together!!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
icekid,
I am in love with Kaji, what a sweetie pie she is. Yes that face is to die for. I am so happy for you guys!!!! You''ll have to bring her for a play date with Casper and Callie.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely dog! All that fur...she looks so soft and cuddly!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I just love her. She looks like a cute little fox! But you also look like you have your hands full LOL...She''s got that twinkle in her eye...."What can I get myself into now?!!!"

coconut

Shiny_Rock
OH BOY!!!!!

ICEKID .... KAJI is sooooo precious!!!!

Look at her smiling!! Looks like a sexy fox!!

Congratulations on becoming new parents!!
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awwww. what a cute puppy! She looks so happy and friendly!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
AAAWWWWWWW - she''s a cutie. And, probably is lovin retirement!
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh she is beautiful!!!
30.gif
I''m sure she is very happy to be home with you!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful dog! So good to hear her breeders wanted her to go to a great home, she has earned it. She is a smasher as we Brits say!
9.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, icekid! It''s a beautiful dog, lots of personality too
11.gif

bling has one.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
MMM, exactly--that devil/angel combo look in her eye. (As someone astutely commented about Miss Tessa--was it Jenn or Kaleigh??--but that little twinkle where you just KNOW they''re up to something!!! SO CUTE!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Such a cutiecuddlypoo!!! Congrats!
face23.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, icekid, she''s just beautiful!! Congrats!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Icekid,

Kaji looks beautiful! Her coat seems gorgeous! She looks so alert in the second pic, and the first pic of her is so sweet. Her smile makes her look so friendly. Congrats on the new pet!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! She is doing so well. We are feeling so glad that we ended up not getting a puppy right now, as she has been perfect in every way since she arrived at home. Now we don''t have to worry about the chewing destructiveness of a little pup, especially since we are in an apartment that we don''t own!

And I think she is very happy in her retirement
1.gif
It seems that she loves us already. She follows us around everywhere, and when we take her for a walk she always looks to the side to make sure we are still there. Sooooo adorable. Yes, I am gushing
9.gif

Mara- I''m not surprised that you know a shiba who is a wanderer! They are hunting dogs and have a very strong prey drive. The breeder was really worried about us bringing her to the city, because if she sees a squirrel or something equally interesting, she''ll be off and running! She seems pretty good when we take her out, but she is drawn to chase the nasty pidgeons. And maybe she weighs a bit more than Portia then? The breeder''s guess was about 20, but she could be closer to 25!

kaleigh- I''m sure Kaji would love to have a play date with Casper and Callie!

mmm and blueroses- oh yeah, she definitely has the devilish look in her eyes. But so far, she''s been a sweet little angel!

We love her so much
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock

and some more pictures!

"I''m going to get that ball...."

IMG_0208.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
and now I am going to beat the crap out of it! Grrrrrrrrrr

IMG_0207.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
to scale next to our couch... you can get a better sense of her size

IMG_0209.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ok, last one for now! waiting patiently at the door for her walk

IMG0207.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results