shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official List Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the warm welcome! looking forward to getting to know you all and majorly pick some brains!!

2.gif

gatorgirl007

Rough_Rock
It''s been a while since someone posted on here.... is it too late to be added? I am new to replying to messages, but as you can see from the time, this is addicting. Thanks.

gatorgirl007

Rough_Rock
Must be late - got my dates mixed up. Am I still allowed to be a part of this even though I had a brief mind blank?? :)

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
goldengirl
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Queenofhearts
Erin
Dani
appletini
Shay
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
blue824
AmandaPanda
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
Elephant (formerly wcitygirl)
TwoJs
Munchkin
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
CanadianGal
Matatora
Pearberry
Royalasschergirl
kb2079
acaweb
BrightSpot
Nytemist
Perry (gentleman in waiting)
Pea
*jam1431*
Mocha
PurplePassion
CaliGal
Rae~
Angel7
Dazedland
Hearts Set
gatorgirl007

Welcome to gatorgirl007...if you haven''t already been, drop by the introduce yourself thread and tell us a little bit about your story!

jnybrk

Rough_Rock
So I guess I should be added to the list. As of this weekend i was told that it would happen around the time that ii graduate from college. This is exciting because i graduate on July 29!!!
36.gif
After 5 yrs of college, 4 yrs of dating, and the thought of moving back in with my family. It is time to get into a higher gear!!!

Now for the great job hunt!! and hopefully soon planning.
1.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
goldengirl
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Queenofhearts
Erin
Dani
appletini
Shay
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
blue824
AmandaPanda
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
TwoJs
Munchkin
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
CanadianGal
Matatora
Pearberry
Royalasschergirl
kb2079
acaweb
BrightSpot
Nytemist
Pea
*jam1431*
Mocha
PurplePassion
CaliGal
Rae~
Angel7
Dazedland
Hearts Set
gatorgirl007
jnybrk

Aloha and welcome to Jnybrk! sounds like things are moving right along for you, and that you should be posting a sparkly here sometime in the not too distant future....

angelina

Rough_Rock
I think it is my time to be added to the list.

Hopefully I won''t be on the scroll for much longer
33.gif

You all are in my thoughts!!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
goldengirl
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Queenofhearts
Erin
Dani
appletini
Shay
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
blue824
AmandaPanda
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
TwoJs
Munchkin
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
CanadianGal
Matatora
Pearberry
Royalasschergirl
kb2079
acaweb
BrightSpot
Nytemist
Pea
*jam1431*
Mocha
PurplePassion
CaliGal
Rae~
Angel7
Dazedland
Hearts Set
gatorgirl007
jnybrk
Angelina

Congratulations to RoyalAsscherGirl! And a giant welcome to Angelina!

ashby

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies!
35.gif

This is my first post. My boyfriend would die if he knew I was on here!!!
So anyway, I am a LIW (and an impatient one at that!) like all the rest of you and it was so cool to come on here and see so many others in the same position as me! Here''s my story: I met my boyfriend and best friend in the summer before my last year of school. Due to my having to move interstate to go to uni we were in a long distance relationship for 5 years, with a one year break in between when I went home and got to be with him. There was lots of crying at airports in that first year!!! Anyway that''s all over now and last year when he finished uni my beautiful boy came to live with me in Melbourne where we''ve been very happy. Things could not be better.
For those of you doing the maths, that means we''ve been together 6.5 years!! Time has passed so quickly though and we''re only 23, so it''s only really in the last year or so that we have seriously discussed getting engaged (though we had talked marriage from the very beginning). We both just feel so lucky to have met the right person so early on and to have grown together despite the distance. I''m graduating in December and we''ve talked about getting married next year. HOWEVER, the ring is still nowhere to be seen, but he has said recently that he''ll be popping the question before I graduate... that leaves 5 months. He''s also talked about plans to get his mum to help him find a ring, so by all indications it seems like the time could be soon!
I guess since we''ve been going out so long though, people, in particular some that have been married very young and after a short period of dating, have said things like "so, are you getting married, or what?" and there was ONE person who said to me: "When are you getting married?... you don''t know? Oh. My friend was going out with this guy for 7 years and she kept trying to get her boyfriend to ask her to marry him, and I said, "Get rid of him!" I mean, there''s no excuse to not be married after 7 years".
ARGH! Anger! First of all, my boyfriend and I are different - he doesn''t have commitment issues AT ALL, and he has every intention of marrying me, but we''re doing the sensible thing and getting our lives in order first. I always wanted to be done with uni before getting married, and being able to afford the wedding of our dreams. Plus, even though we''ve been together this long we are still young so we don''t feel much pressure (except from other people!). Still, it annoys me though, when people ask "How long have you guys been together?" and you can just see their minds going.. "that long? why aren''t you married then? doesn''t he love you enough to ask?"
20.gif

On that note! can I be added to the list please - waiting together may make the time pass quicker than waiting alone!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
goldengirl
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Queenofhearts
Erin
Dani
appletini
Shay
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
blue824
AmandaPanda
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
TwoJs
Munchkin
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
CanadianGal
Matatora
Pearberry
kb2079
acaweb
BrightSpot
Nytemist
Pea
*jam1431*
Mocha
PurplePassion
CaliGal
Rae~
Angel7
Dazedland
Hearts Set
gatorgirl007
jnybrk
Angelina
Ashby

Welcome to Ashby, sounds like you will fit right in with this great group of LIW!

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been a LIW in the technical sense for several weeks, now I guess it''s time to become an official one. (This could be a short lived stay, ladies, I''m getting the wax in FOUR DAYS and it shouldn''t be too long after that, I hope. I start med school on 8/8 and I think he''s smart enough to know that I''d like to show up for my first day of school with a sparkler on!)

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Okay- what "technically" classifies as a "lady in waiting"?
Tell me if I qualify.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2.5 years, talk openly about our future together, that we will be married in 1-2 years, I print off and hand him pictures of ALL the asschers I love- he knows what I like and it is just a matter of time. I think we are getting warmer because he talked about wanting to buy some diamond earrings for me- my first diamonds from him, so we actually stepped into a jewelry store. I promptly told him he needed to become a PS member so I could introduce him to the world of e-rings, White Flash and all the diamond smarties on this wonderful site and that I would much rather him put that earring money towards my ring- I have resorted to blunt hinting tactics- there is no more subtlety.

We are also moving to California in 8 days- so tell me- AM I IN?
16.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Honey, you''re in.

There are no set parameters, but if you''re in that exhilarating, exciting, exhausting place we call pre-engagement, no matter WHAT stage, then you''re a LIW! Some of us get off the list in a matter of days or weeks, some of us have been here.....a while.

JOIN US!!
11.gif
11.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
goldengirl
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Queenofhearts
Erin
Dani
appletini
Shay
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
blue824
AmandaPanda
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
TwoJs
Munchkin
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
CanadianGal
Matatora
Pearberry
kb2079
acaweb
BrightSpot
Nytemist
Pea
*jam1431*
Mocha
PurplePassion
CaliGal
Rae~
Angel7
Dazedland
Hearts Set
gatorgirl007
jnybrk
Angelina
Ashby
SydneyCasandra
Jorman

Welcome to our two newest ladies....SydneyCasandra and Jorman!

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
9.gif

I think it''s time I was officially added to LIW as well.
I started lurking about a year and a half ago,
and about seven or so months ago became a full fledged addict.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6.5 years. We met as Undergrads.
My freshman year roomate is his 1st cousin. Amazing how these things happen!
I''m 25, and in sales. (yuck!) He''s 25, and a recent law school grad.
The bar is in two weeks everybody pray!
32.gif

We''ve been looking for months for the right stone.
(I have been looking, he sadly has no time to devote to diamonds.)
Usually I panic, let it go hoping something better will come along.
Nothing has! Inventory is dropping and prices are rising!
Which is creating more panic.
It''s kinda sad looking for your ering by yourself.
Hopefully once the bar is behind us we can really start looking together.

I keep vacillating between cushions, my hearts desire, and H&As RBs, my brains desire, and the occasionally lusting after SQ Radiants.

Hi I''m MarLO!

GemHorse16

Rough_Rock
I was wondering I could also be added to this list. I discovered PS a couple of weeks ago and have been hooked ever since! My BF and I have been studying up on gems and settings (he knows EXACTLY what I want) and I''m sure it will happen soon since we''re planning to get married next year, but the wait is already killing me
6.gif
!!!

Everyone here seems to be very supportive and I''ve really enjoyed reading the posts
36.gif
. Hopefully I can still be added!

Thanks!

Sky
1.gif

mtngirl

Rough_Rock
May I please be added to the list?

I''ve been ''lurking'' for weeks... following stories, drooling over rings, telling BF that another one got engaged each time it happens. I should probably jump on the list. But this is my first forum ever so I''m a little nervous. But I''m just so excited at the prospect of being engaged soon I need to share it with others that are just as nuts about it!

Our story- we met in graduate school 2 years ago next month. Within a few weeks we began dating and here we are almost 2 years later getting closer to finishing school and even closer to tying the knot!

I know that he has the ring beacuse I''ve tried it on. He let me wear it for about a day to get it out of my system (also so we would have a nice weekend since i was visiting as we are apart for the summer). If not, I would have driven him crazy wondering about every time he went to tie a shoe... is it now... is it now?? I had to turn it back in when he dropped me off at the airport and I''m hoping that he isn''t going to make me wait much longer. He says by the end of the year. The surprise wasn''t ruined, we had picked it out together (as we had a few times before) but this time he actually bought it. Now it''s just a waiting game. I''m not sure if he''ll ask in August while we spend the entire month with my family or in September or October when we are back at school alone. All I know is that it''s driving me crazy. I have never been so neurotic about anything and to be honest I think that he''s enjoying having this little power over me. He told me that he''s enjoing just how nice I''m being to him.

Anyways, I''d love to join the list so I can come out of the closet with my PS obsession and enjoy it with all of the other LIW''s!!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
goldengirl
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Queenofhearts
Erin
Dani
appletini
Shay
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
blue824
AmandaPanda
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
TwoJs
Munchkin
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
CanadianGal
Matatora
Pearberry
kb2079
acaweb
BrightSpot
Nytemist
Pea
*jam1431*
Mocha
PurplePassion
CaliGal
Rae~
Angel7
Dazedland
Hearts Set
gatorgirl007
jnybrk
Angelina
Ashby
SydneyCasandra
Jorman
MarLoRey
SkyBlueSing
mtngirl

Welcome to our 3 newest memebers, and congratulations to ky6 on her engagement!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey Mtngirl! Welcome to the forum. Don''t be nervous, everyone is really friendly here!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/21/2005 10:50:25 AM
Author: MaybeYesterday
I think that Madarski is now engaged.

As is Happysnowbunny

and Dazedland

Congratulations Ladies!
Madarski never actually announced an engagement....just showed us her pretty ring....wonder when we''ll get an update, guess that was a couple months ago so we''d just assume it happened! So many of the people listed haven''t posted in forever....!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
You can scratch me off the list--I got engaged on Friday, 7/22!
9.gif

jnybrk

Rough_Rock
Cross me of as well!! Yeah!!! Engaged as off 7/15
36.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2005 9:50:15 PM
Author: blueroses
There are no set parameters, but if you''re in that exhilarating, exciting, exhausting place we call pre-engagement, no matter WHAT stage, then you''re a LIW! Some of us get off the list in a matter of days or weeks, some of us have been here.....a while.

Ahahahahhahahahaha, she''s not kidding, either. And no end in sight.
2.gif
35.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
goldengirl
LaurenThePartier
jenwill
denverkat
twinkletoes
blueroses
madarski
icekid
LuvthatSparkle
Queenofhearts
Erin
Dani
appletini
Shay
happysnowbunny
dancinbaby
AMALEEKEL
razza21
blue824
AmandaPanda
SJS1234
sistagrl2004
katrina_33
heartsonfire
TwoJs
Munchkin
fatafelice
Buena Girl
hopefulheidi
ky6
fountainfairfax
Lady_EK
CanadianGal
Matatora
Pearberry
kb2079
acaweb
BrightSpot
Nytemist
Pea
*jam1431*
Mocha
PurplePassion
CaliGal
Rae~
Angel7
Dazedland
Hearts Set
gatorgirl007
jnybrk
Angelina
Ashby
SydneyCasandra
Jorman
MarLoRey
SkyBlueSing
mtngirl

Congratulations to those who have graduated fromt his list to the brides in waiting list!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Hey! I don''t know why I never checked out this thread(list) this whole time! But please add me on! It should be a couple more months for me!
1.gif

I will post in "introduce yourself" as well, so you guys have a better background of me!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Please add me to the list too!!!!! We''ve talked about and even looked at rings, but I am sure it''s a ways away.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Please add me to the list. It will be awhile till the name is crossed off. We finally found a jeweler we love, so maybe I will have a 2.25 ruby ring by christmas!

mtleaves

Rough_Rock
Well I suppose you better add me to the list. My bf and I have been going out for about 1 1/2 years. Lately he''s been dropping not so subtle hints about marriage. I know he''s thinking about it and I really want to have an open and frank discussion about it, but I''m scared he''ll think I''m pressuring him (if it was up to me we''d be married next weekend) So i''m just going to keep my mouth shut for as long as I can stand it. Anyways, I''m so glad I found this forum. This is exactly the therapy I needed.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to the new girls, when Jenwill comes back, she''ll add you to the list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results