shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread Monday 8/8

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Monday, everyone!!!! Just where did that weekend go???

Before I post about my weigh-in and workout, let me just say 1) one of my employees is back at work today! No more 12 hour, 7-days-a-week working for me
9.gif
Now I just need to clean up my office desk & get out in my territory!
2) I haven''t really posted about it much, but Michael Devlin of CA is working on designs for my e-ring. A week ago I got some initial sketches from him, sent him my feedback and he started to refine the ideas. Well I get into work today and there''s an email asking me to review his new ideas but he forgot to enclose the attachment
7.gif
He''s off Monday so now I have to wait a whole 24hrs (forever in pricescope time) to see them (whine, whine....I''m making fun of myself for being so impatient)
3) Today is the three-year anniversary of my kitty Cricket''s early demise from cancer...any little prayers in his memory would be greatly appreciated......

On to the weight loss- down 4 more pounds!!!! Two week total of 10lbs!!!

Did my hour on the treadmill''s weight loss program...when it gets to the 5.5 incline I really feel it (it stays there for 4 minutes each time..the last set feels like the longest 10 min of my life!!!!)

Since I may be able to get into a work routine now, I''m going to try to fit in the weights again- its just hard when time is tight.

Hope everyone has a great and successful week!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Lord you are getting thin so quickly. Soon I will have to make catty remarks about you when you walk by.
27.gif

*prayers for your kittykat and hugs for you*
I am down 3 more punds. Though I went on all three scales in the house this morning and each gave me a diffrent number where before they had all been giving me the same number....
33.gif
I didnt exercise this morening becuase by 7am there were about 2 dozen workers here and I dont like to be out of hearing range when there are others here. I will exercise tonight though. Has anyone ever heard about Heinz 57 being able to take the green out of your hair from mineral deposits in the pool? Somehow it seems wrong to waste that much perfection without knowing for sure.
This week will be uber tough for my diet I will be home alone for the next 7 days...ekk!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
10.gif
36.gif

GREAT WORK!!! You are all doing fantastic! fff-> Can''t wait to see what Devlin dreams up for you!

I went to Running of the Brides on Friday. I was part of my friends'' team of helpers. Of course I tried on a few dresses while I was there for fun.
9.gif
A couple of us are in her bridal party, so we also went to other bridal stores to try on BM dresses for her to see. All I can say is UGHHHH! Not about the dresses, because they were beautiful. But ughh about how I looked in the bridal gowns and BM dresses. It''s been years since I have worn dresses like that and it was a shock to see just how badly out of shape I am in them. I refuse to look this way for the weddings next year.
39.gif

I think I may get a personal trainer to help jump start improving my problem areas. Those of you that have them, how many times per week do you meet with them? The ones at my gym are pricey. Any suggestions for getting a better price or saving money?

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
FFF, wow!! I''m impressed! keep up the good work skinny girl!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Matatora, you''ve got three scales in your place?! Wow! Talk about accuracy, maybe it was just a fluke today. Congrats on the weight loss!!

Everyone is doing so well, I''m so impressed everyday when I read this thread! I''m going today to work out for the first time in a week and a half. I was at the diamond grading class all of last week and didn''t have time to do anything. Miraculously enough, even though I was eating fast food for lunch everyday, I didn''t gain anything!
6.gif
I guess that''s good, I just can''t believe it. But I feel like crap, so I need to run and feel better, less bloated. I''ll post later with my workout.....

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2005 10:50:22 AM
Author: Buena Girl
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
10.gif
36.gif

GREAT WORK!!! You are all doing fantastic! fff-> Can''t wait to see what Devlin dreams up for you!

I went to Running of the Brides on Friday. I was part of my friends'' team of helpers. Of course I tried on a few dresses while I was there for fun.
9.gif
A couple of us are in her bridal party, so we also went to other bridal stores to try on BM dresses for her to see. All I can say is UGHHHH! Not about the dresses, because they were beautiful. But ughh about how I looked in the bridal gowns and BM dresses. It''s been years since I have worn dresses like that and it was a shock to see just how badly out of shape I am in them. I refuse to look this way for the weddings next year.
39.gif

I think I may get a personal trainer to help jump start improving my problem areas. Those of you that have them, how many times per week do you meet with them? The ones at my gym are pricey. Any suggestions for getting a better price or saving money?
BG when I am at school I go seven days a week. They knock down the hourly rate and I dont have to pay any membership fees or any of the other fees for anything at the gym.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2005 11:22:10 AM
Author: IrishEyes
FFF, wow!! I''m impressed! keep up the good work skinny girl!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Matatora, you''ve got three scales in your place?! Wow! Talk about accuracy, maybe it was just a fluke today. Congrats on the weight loss!!

Everyone is doing so well, I''m so impressed everyday when I read this thread! I''m going today to work out for the first time in a week and a half. I was at the diamond grading class all of last week and didn''t have time to do anything. Miraculously enough, even though I was eating fast food for lunch everyday, I didn''t gain anything!
6.gif
I guess that''s good, I just can''t believe it. But I feel like crap, so I need to run and feel better, less bloated. I''ll post later with my workout.....
Irisheyes- I am at my parents place housesitting all alone except for the Mastiff, Greater Swiss Moutain and Ava my lovely Boston. My parents have a scale just outside of their shower, one in my mothers dressing room and one in the guest room. I think they may be one in the apt in the carraige house but my older sister has somewhat claimed that space so I have never been up there. I think my little brother might have one too. Our family is weird, but friendly.
Mmmm fast food I am loyal devotee of both McDonlads and Hardees. Good for you not gaining any weight, sounds like you kept it moderate. Nice work!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Go FFF!! That is some amazing weight loss - the only time I lost that much so quickly was when I had mono my freshman year in college
3.gif

I am going to the gym in about 2.5 hours (which means now its time to go eat some lunch). I definitely plurged at cake tastings this weekend, although fortunately FI eats a lot more than I do so he ate most of it, which was lucky. Unfortunately, we tasted at two different places and I liked one more while he liked the other more. Fortunately we still have a couple more scheduled so hopefully we can agree on one
2.gif

Matatora - I wouldn''t worry to much about the different weights - last week at my WI I couldn''t get our single scale to give me the same number twice in a row
6.gif

I don''t WI ''till Wednesday, so hopefully the sins of the weekend will be gone by then, although my aunt is in town from Boston and my mom and she and I love to eat together and we''re going out for Indian food on Tuesday night, so I will have to be careful. I may delay the WI ''till Thursday just because last time I had Indian food I was so bloated the next day I could barely get my e-ring on (its normally a bit loose). Its hard to stay consistent with the WIs when there are so many factors - maybe I need to consider doing them in the evening instead. When does everyone else WI and under what conditions??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results