shape
carat
color
clarity

dishwashers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Everyone,

Wondering what type of dishwashers that you own and is it quiet?

Thanks,

Lori
21.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I have a stainless steel KitchenAid Superba. It''s now nearly 6 years old and have never had any problems at all. It is super quiet which was a must for us since our first floor is very open, wood floors everywhere, and a back staircase going upstairs. All house noise seems to bounce around and up the wood stairs into the upper hallway, so a quiet washer was very important. As far as the stainless, even though the rest of my kitchen is stainless (and I have no problems keeping marks and fingerprints to a minimum on the other pieces), the dishwasher gets spashed with water and it''s a pain to keep streak free. If I purchased again, I would get either a cabinet front for my DW or black. It would depend on the layout of kitchen. Hope that helps.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

New SS Bosch. Love it. Tied for the quietest (on the market) with the Miele (low 40''s decibles).

cheers--Sharon

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I have a Bosch also. But mine is 6yrs. old and I have been noticing that it seems to be getting louder. Weird huh?

It is not the most expensive one they have, but the middle one.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks gals.

I just purchased the 3 tier Maytag flexload.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results