shape
carat
color
clarity

Split Shank for Marquise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KatieKat23

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I are looking for an engagement ring"yeah" but I have been looking for a specific setting like crazy. Its a split shank with diamonds. The first one I saw was at Whitehall jewelers but we refuse to pay their $2,200 price. Tim and I have been together for 9 years.....(14 & 16) I am now 23 and we decided its time. This setting is absolutly georgeous but I can''t seem to find it anywhere. The ones I have seen are for different stones. We are both still in college and work full time so we a most deffinatly on a budget. The diamond we are buying is close to $5,200 and we decided on a $6,000 budget. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, $800 is not a lot for a detailed setting. are you wanted whitegold or plat. are their diamonds on the shank or was it plain?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops, just noticed where you said the shank had diamonds. did it look anything like this pear ring from dirtcheapdiamonds

ACF12EE.jpg

KatieKat23

Rough_Rock
It had diamonds. Do you think I''m wanting to much, for the price range. We could always spend a little more.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yikes...800$ including tax is tight budget for a detailed setting. What info do you have about it? What exactly do you love?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2005 9:40:15 PM
Author: KatieKat23
It had diamonds. Do you think I''m wanting to much, for the price range. We could always spend a little more.
If you can spend a little more I think it might be worth it for you to contact Bob Hoskins at WhiteFlash to custom design your setting for you. He is uber polite in both phone and e-mail conversations and will work up a quote in very little time.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have not seen any "ready Made" settings like you are describing. I do think you could go the custom route and it might be less than the Whitehall price.

KatieKat23

Rough_Rock
Yes!!!! Exactly but for a marquise

KatieKat23

Rough_Rock
Who is he and how do I contact him?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2005 9:44:00 PM
Author: Matatora
Date: 8/6/2005 9:40:15 PM

Author: KatieKat23

If you can spend a little more I think it might be worth it for you to contact Bob Hoskins at WhiteFlash to custom design your setting for you. He is uber polite in both phone and e-mail conversations and will work up a quote in very little time.

i second the Bob vote. I have worked with him and will be working with him again in the future. It would definitely be worth it to give Whiteflash a call and get a quote.

there are also many other great vendors here and if one is local for you that would be even better.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
KatieKat23 I PMed you Bob''s contact information. Where are you from? WhiteFlash is based in Houston Texas.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
For NJ a well liked jewlerly store Roman Jewelers does custom work. They set a princess cut stone from my SO for me about 2.5 years ago and did a fantastic job and are quite friendly.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results