shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok Guys I got the ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Dancing Fire,
I thought she said 1810 and I thought that it was a little wierd b/c according to the seller it was the ring was circa 1925. I think 1910 makes more sense but I''m not sure. The seller is a gemologist and seems to figure out the ring specs herself which is why I''m getting an appraisal. I did notice the girdle seems to be bruted.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/24/2005 6:37:47 PM
Author: kittykat
Dancing Fire,
I thought she said 1810 and I thought that it was a little wierd b/c according to the seller it was the ring was circa 1925. I think 1910 makes more sense but I'm not sure. The seller is a gemologist and seems to figure out the ring specs herself which is why I'm getting an appraisal. I did notice the girdle seems to be bruted.
let us know what the appraiser say.OEC is a piece of history.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh, my wishlist contains and OEC someday. Kittykat, yours is heavenly, do wear it in great health!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Your new OEC is just gorgeous & I adore the setting (especially the prongs!) Yum! Congrats on your new purchase--enjoy!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results