shape
carat
color
clarity

BM Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
I am looking for any ideas at all for bridesmaids gifts. What are you doing? What about parent gifts?

I am looking for something nice but not super pricey....maybe ~$75 per girl.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure what i'm doing. I'm thinking of doing some sort bag (purse, totebag etc..) and then some spa-type gifts.. I love the Bath and Body works true blue spa line.. Awesome lotions and stuff.. So maybe one of their gift sets, or I saw somoen there making their own gift basket.. They had a HUGE basket and it all rang up to less than $75.. I was amazed. I work at Victorias secret, so if a cute fragrance gift set comes out there that I like I may use my dscount to get those.

These are "lingerie bags" but I think they'd make really cute gifts.. and they go with my color scheme
131-1102.jpg

or these little pouches
131-1101.jpg

I also like this tote bag
118-1103.jpg

Ooooh..I just went to the things remembered website and these are ON SALE.. $50 for this one. They are also having buy one get one half off.. I'm seriously considering purchasing these.

http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_562810_-1_1

and $70 for this one

http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_562823_-1_1

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Crap... I replied to this but I guess I had a computer hiccup or something...

Okay, this is still fairly tentative but I''m planning on getting my girls these totes (in green) from ballarddesign.com ($19-$35 depending on size/style):

AM311GRP-S-D.jpg

And then I''m planning on filling it with various items centering around a kind of fresh green color & spa theme: bath wash and body cream, mini bottle of champagne, a candle, picture frame, flip-flops, etc., and maybe these earrings:

P1005336.jpg

Like I said, these are just ideas for now ~ the only thing set in stone are the totes, I love them!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
My ladies are getting black canvas tote bags from Lillian Vernon ($8 on sale)

Which will be filled with:

- Wedding jewelry: White pearl necklace similar to this one, only the chain is not links, its smooth wire, almost like an illusion necklace ($20) and matching white pearl earrings ($11) both from a local silver jewelry/gift shoppe.

59651.JPG
60242.JPG

- Matching mini bottles of lotion and body spray from Bath & Body Works (on sale for $2.50 each)
- Mary Englebreit Post-It type notes (I LOVE her stuff!)... found these yesterday at Michaels on their $1 sale table!
- Manicure and pedicure the Friday before the wedding ($35)

Grand Total:
$80 a bridesmaid

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
good ideas girls!

teebee - i love those earrings, where are you getting them from? any chance they come in a burgandy/garnet color?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
So I bought the spa baskets from Things Remembered. They were $50 each but buy one get one half off, so buying four I basically got one free. $161 with tax for 4 baskets. Free shipping too. I have seen them in the store and thought they were very pretty. So I hope they are as nice as I remembered. So that will be the bulk of the BM gift, I''ll probably still get them some sort of purse or tote bag too though.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Jennyann ~ I love the earrings too so I think I''m going to go ahead and get them... My only hold up is not knowing absolutely without a doubt that my girls will wear green. I''m about 95% positive that they will, but there''s that chance they will wear black instead...

Anyhow... I found the earrings at Overstock.com. I didn''t see any EXACTLY like them in garnet, but I found this necklace & earring set that looks pretty similar. This is $59.99 for the set so you wouldn''t have much $ left over for other stuff, but there wouldn''t be any tax and their shipping charges are $1 right now (even their normal shipping charge is a bargain at $2.95):

P1005001.jpg

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
MS - I love those spa baskets!! The robes alone are worth the price - nice find!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hey melissa sue- are those lingerie bags and jewelry bags from VS? those are so cute!!!

as for myself, I''m thinking of doing a bm lunch the day before the wedding, with mani/pedis for my girls after the bm lunch.

I''m also planning on doing some monogram bags and stuffing them w/a jewelry roll w/their bm jewelry (one of my bm does beading, so I''m hoping I can get her to make most of the stuff herself) and some flip flops etc... it depends how the budget goes at that point!
9.gif
but I really want to do monogram bags of some kind! I think they''re so cute!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Im probably getting them cz tennis bracelets that look very real (they better, really pricey!) I wanted to get them something to wear and match each other on the wedding day but also something that they can wear every day if they want, They are fairly simple and classic. Not sure but we will get them something else too.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
flopkins- no the bags are all from exclusivelyweddings.com. I absolutely LOVE all their stuff. The bags are adorable.. and their gifts for Flowergirls are just SOOO precious and way nicer than stuff I see on other websites.. They also have a picture frame I want to get my Daddy.

This is what I am getting my flowergirls.. btw

169-1101.jpg

and
101-1100.jpg

and probably also t-shirts that say flowergirl, but not the ones from exclusively weddings, because I have a two year old and a size year old for flowergirls, and it was almost IMPOSSIBLE to find flowergirl tshirts that came in both toddler and childs sizes.

I am really excited about the spa baskets. It is a great price.. with the discounts, they come out to $40 a basket with tax.. (36 without).. I remember thinking when I saw them that $100 wasn''t even a bad price for them (some of things remembered stuff is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced) but more than I wanted to spend!. They have a robe, bath salts, lotion, a big candle, (all lavendar scented) and a little jewelery box..
This is a pic of the spa baskets.. I couldn''t make them post before

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I am thinking about getting my girls Coach purses or wristlets, personalized bracelets and pashimas. The only thing I bought already is the bracelet so far. The other things are not set in stone yet.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/21/2005 4:51:49 PM
Author: flopkins

I''m thinking of doing a bm lunch the day before the wedding, with mani/pedis for my girls after the bm lunch.
That''s what im doing! I figured that way everyone would in town and be on time for the rehersal!

I forgot i got them flip-flops too... Target had cute little blacks ones with a flower for a $1 that ive wrapped blue ribbon around so they match their dresses for them to wear at the reception. I have a matching pair in white.

For our moms (have no clue what to get my father, let alone FFIL) i got them a canvas bag like the BMs and these cute little picture pockets also from Lillian Vernon. I know my mom loves carrying around pics in her purse and figured theyd both want to share wedding pics.

Teebee - I love those earrings too!

qtiekiki - If i got a Coach purse/wristlet for a BM gift, id love you forever and ever!
30.gif

beautifuldisaster

Shiny_Rock
MelissaSue-

Whered you find those cute totes and lingerie bags? Loove them! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results