shape
carat
color
clarity

I went to see the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Some of you may have read my thread in show me the ring about the 1.30 OEC that I was thinking of purchasing. I wnet to see it and it was more amazing in person than in the photos. I was ready to buy it, but she wanted cash and the banks were closed. Now the more I think about it, I realize that I like it better than my own e-ring (setimental value aside). I don''t know if I can have a ring that i like better than my e-ring. I dont want it to upstage my e-ring later but I think I will regret not purchasing it. Any insight?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a tough call. If you get it would you wear it in place of your ering??? How would your hubby feel???
Those questions need to be answered first, IMHO.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/21/2005 11:18:23 PM
Author: kaleigh
That''s a tough call. If you get it would you wear it in place of your ering??? How would your hubby feel???

Those questions need to be answered first, IMHO.
I dont think I could do that to my fiance. He''s a sentimental guy. I showed him the ring though and he agrees that it''s worth it. I could just wear it on my right hand for special occasions. It''s just wierd-would I keep wishing the new ring was on the other hand?
By the way, this woman selling the ring is loveley and proffesional. She brought her own loupe. Let me take it outside in the sunlight and was ready to size it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results