shape
carat
color
clarity

What color flowers to got with BM dress (pic)?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Originally I wanted pink and orange flowers but i''mafraid it will all look TOO BRIGHT if I have such a bright BM dress with really bright flwoers- any suggestions? Feel ftree to post pics of ideas!!

treysarbmbright.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
these are what i wanted originally...

treysarflwoeridea.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
i don''t think it will be too bright, but you could always use like paler pinks/oranges/yellows, if you are too afraid.. but I really don''t think the bright pinks and oranages will be too bright. Look how great IslandDreams pics look!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I think pink and orange would be incredible. I would also add some gold [roses maybe].

When I got married I wore a red satin evening gown [2nd marriage just be4 Christmas]. My inclination was to go with orange, red, and yellow flowers [kind of like fire]. I was talked into going with white. The boquet was very nice. But, if I had to do it over again, I would have gone with a huge firey bouquet [roses, lilies, freesia, etc.]

Don''t let the conservative people dictate what you should do. Create a bouquet that you like. If you need some help, let me know. I did my bouquet for my first wedding and it was incredible [too bad the4 marriage wasn''t!]

Let me know if I can help.

Blu

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I love treysar's boquet idea.

Blu

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Treysar, I don''t think that will look too bright. I think it will look beautiful. Love that bouquet!
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It won''t be too bright at all. You''re having a sunset ceremony right? I think it will be lovely!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oh treysar-
I think those flowers would go PERFECT with those dresses!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Just give a swatch to your florist so she can match the colors!!!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Treysar ~ I tend to agree w/ DiamanteBlu and think that you may end up disappointed down the road if you do not go with bouquets similar to what you posted. I really don''t think that it would be too bright.... but, I LOVE COLOR so I''m sort of biased towards things that are colorful and lively. If you personally are comfortable with color, then I think it will be perfect, because this should also be a reflection of your personality.

KimberJEB

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I love that combination. But then those are my colors:D LOL. ANyway, I don''t think it will look too bright at all.

NOW - please please PLEASE tell me about the bridesmaid dress. Where did it come from? Thanks!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That flower arrangement looks like it was BORN to go with that dress! I think it matches to a "T" and would look absolutely stunning with the dresses you''ve picked out. Don''t forget that bolder looks tend to photograph better...

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Thakns guys! I have second guesed myself a million times for EVERYTHING and i just want it to HAPPEN already!!

The BM dresses are from www.aria.com - the color is terracotta. Here''s another pic -it''s of me trying to shoe horn myself into my sisters size 6 bm dress (i''m a 10, at least!) so pardon the sausage appearance.

treysarBMdresspscope.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Lady, how many times must we tell you - You look NOTHING like a sausage in that dress!!!

Glad you''re feeling better about the flower arrangements.
1.gif

KimberJEB

Shiny_Rock
1st - the dress looks great on you!

2nd - THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!! I saw that website a few months ago (before I got engaged) and have been trying to remember it ever since. I mean, seriously - stressing about remembering that site. YAYYYY!!!! Now to stay up all night looking at it:)

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Weird, when I click on that link I get a providian website?

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
That link didn''t work for me either. lol
3.gif

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks like a perfect match, it''s gorgeous!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think it will be too bright. I think they will be perfect.

KimberJEB

Shiny_Rock
Ok - it''s www.ariadress.com. I promise. LOL. if not, it comes up on a yahoo search for aria bridesmaid dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results