shape
carat
color
clarity

20th anniversary ring - ACA in Cvb ID Jovyn setting

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous -- we have ACA sisters! :love: I got my 5.59 almost exactly a year ago and I still can't stop looking at it! You will love it for years and years to come! And how great you were able to see the diamonds in person...if I ever buy a major diamond purchase again, I would fly to see them in person. I've heard from so many people how important it is, but I knew I'd be happy with the proportions of the ACA and it didn't let me down.

PS: I Love love love the family shot :dance:

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! Only two more and you can have one for each day of the week! But seriously that is one heck of a ring collection. When I upgrade I trade in my old diamond. It would be super neat to be able to keep them all. And congrats on 20 years!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWWW :love: :love: :love: What an AMAZING upgrade!!! You have such an incredible collection, Boom!!! :clap: Impeccable taste! I hope to grow my collection into a mini version of yours!! :cheeky:

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again to everyone for your lovely comments.
My 20th isn't until a few more months but after the long search, I just couldn't wait to wear the ring!

m-2-b
I think my current favorite is still the OEC in antique style setting.
The ACA in the Jovyn setting has a quiet elegance and simplicity that I am still getting used to. My 12yo DS thinks it's too plain...

I tried to add some bling by putting on some diamond bands but unfortunately, my fingers are fleshy, so the bands turned my ring finger into a sausage, not a pretty look. So I'm going to have to stick to one finger, one ring.
I am so envious of the ladies who can stack rings/bands for different looks every day.

grateful4life
Hi five to my ACA sister! It is definitely worth the effort to see the diamonds in person, I was surprised to discover the I could see a difference between the stones.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your upcoming 20th Wedding Anniversary! :appl:

Your new ring is gorgeous! I love the classic, elegance of your ring. :love:

Your collection is amazing! Your 12-yr old daughter might consider your new ring "plain" in comparison to your other settings, but its possible she considers your clothing style "plain" when compared to some of her style choices (speaking as a Mom to a daughter). ;))

You've put together an amazing collection of rings, each with its own beautiful look, from which to choose depending upon the occasion and your mood.

Thanks for sharing the photos and story with us. :))

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new ACA is absolutely breathtaking and you have the most exquisite collection! Happy 20th to you and your DH!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Such a beautiful diamond and setting.

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the new ring! It is absolutely beautiful!! My favorites are the new ring and the cushion halo.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm drowning in drool :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new ring and diamond. You have a lovely collection. Happy 20th anniversary!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats it looks stunning! :D

ETA: It'd be great to see more photos of each ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually had the pleasure of trying on grateful4life's diamond in Houston last Feb, so she did have a PSer's eyes check it out for her before buying!

I just wanted to say the obvious maybe, but you can wear a band with a ring but you must need the band in a larger size if it is making your finger like a sausage! Two rings fit more tightly that one alone, so they need to be a little larger. My Tiffany style solitaire is really loose when I have it on alone, but when I wear a band with it, it tightens up just right. So if you want to wear a band with the ACA ring, you just need to try a larger size. That way, you can look married and not engaged! :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOOOOZA!!! Boom, that ACA is DA BOMB!!! :love: :love: :love:

Love all your bling!! You are truly my bling idol!! Wear them all in great health and happiness!!

Congrats on your 20th anniversary too. What a milestone!! :appl:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's an amazing ring! And what a collection you have. Congratulations and happy anniversary :love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring ate all the others lol..

TDF!!:love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY... I can't believe I'm just seeing this! Boom, your ring is FA-BU-LOUS -- it's like the mother to mine... well, probably more like its great-great-great grandmother. HA! :lol: Seriously, it's amazing. Caysie's Jovyn translates so well to any size stone beautifully. :love:

Shoney

Rough_Rock
Stunning! Looks absolutely perfect on you!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning! :love:

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG! We are almost at 12 years, so eight more years until I can join you! It's gorgeous, congrats!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing stone. Congrats on making it happen and happy anniversary! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results