shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your Mrs. Box with your rings!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto Bean, that's a lovely blue ring box and the font is pretty too.

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock
Love everything here!! :love:

The Mrs Box team posted a marketing image on insta this week with a DOUBLE RING BOX!! I am excited, but cautious because... $$$...

Looking forward to their next release :angel:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Where are the boxes made now? I noticed BHLDN's exclusive MRS embossed Mrs Box says "imported." I was under the impression they were made in the US?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Resonance.Of.Life said:
Where are the boxes made now? I noticed BHLDN's exclusive MRS embossed Mrs Box says "imported." I was under the impression they were made in the US?
i just looked on the official website and I couldn't find any statements on where the boxes are made. I could have sworn that they used to state made in the USA not that long ago!

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60160896036/Multi-Color-Square-Shape-Velvet-hand.html?spm=a2706.7835515.1998800312.27.epLnd8
Hot damn! If imported boxes cost $2-$6, and you sell for $75 each, who wants to order 40 boxes with me? Get 13 people on board we can meet 500 qty! Lololol!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
totallyfree|1486039153|4123199 said:
Love everything here!! :love:

The Mrs Box team posted a marketing image on insta this week with a DOUBLE RING BOX!! I am excited, but cautious because... $$$...

Looking forward to their next release :angel:
there are etsy vendors that have been making double ring boxes for a while at better price points.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock
I am aware of 2-3 other quality providers, but shipping to Australia is usually so cost prohibitive for small businesses. The Family Joolz has shipping for $24 on a $70 double ring box (Aussie total $94), where as the Mrs Box has $8 USPS international shipping on a $70 single ring box (Aussie total $102).

So it becomes a much-of-a-muchness I guess, and my preference would be to order from a an established business that does this full time (personal pref). Having said that, I am yet to purchase from anyone so I am enjoying seeing everyones boxes, and waiting for the new Mrs Box campaign images to come out to give a sense of what ring/stone colours look good in what velvets :)

(Such a great 'problem' to have!!)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally free!
Ermagherd! Start selling them in Australia!!! See if that pink store will send you a sample or two
And start distributing!

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock
I did used to work for a boutique jeweller haha - could'a been lining my (velvet!) pockets!! :$$):

On my next trip to a 'real' city I will be going antiquing, can't wait to see if I can find a legit heirloom ring box in good condition :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Updated Mrs. Box pics for 2017: ::)

img_14842.jpg

img_14841.jpg

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
I watched several of the live instagram videos last week of the new Mrs. Box releases and, taking into consideration that the lighting made the exact shades hard to decipher, these are the colors I saw that are being released on Valentine's Day:

warm medium brown
cool-toned mauve :love:
steely blue-gray
rose quartz
merlot
muted mustard
light olive green

All of these are going to be available in the double-box style, in addition to the Margaery (ivory) color from the current line.

I'm buying the mauve on in the double box. That one was gorgeous!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
My set in Mrs Box. Got it on the Black Friday sale otherwise they are quite pricey. Mind you, I wish I knew a double box was being released...

20170218_135419.jpg

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
I bought the 'Norah Mae' as an engagement gift for my future sister-in-law a few weeks ago and am sharing pics of it before it was sent to her. It is the most perfect blush, soft ballet pink! Also, when the new releases came out, I ended up buying two in the new 'Vera' color which was the mauve purple shade, one single and one double, for my engagement set and my new anniversary band. I will share pics of those when they arrive.

7179dec5-9ae8-4d14-a45c-eaa6e8f3ebe5.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I went a little crazy and bought 2 double ring boxes and the macaroon-style box set. As you can see I'm obsessed with the jewel tone colors! My new double edge Victor Canera beauty is in purple ring box and the royal blue box has the SK oval ring I'm getting ready to sell. Mrs. Box.JPG Canera double edge.JPG SK halo ring.jpg

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
@Niel, holy cow! :love: Does this beauty have its own SMTB?! :cheeky:

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Not my box but my ring so it counts.

IMG955481.jpg
Niel, you're killing me! I can only imagine how impatient you must be to get this gorgeousness on your hand!!!!

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
I went a little crazy and bought 2 double ring boxes and the macaroon-style box set. As you can see I'm obsessed with the jewel tone colors! My new double edge Victor Canera beauty is in purple ring box and the royal blue box has the SK oval ring I'm getting ready to sell. Mrs. Box.JPG Canera double edge.JPG SK halo ring.jpg

Loreal, is the lighter pink one the Monroe color? Also, which ones are the two violet/plum shades in your pic (the double in the front, and then the purple one that's in the macaroon box to the right of the dark blue one in the middle)?

Here are my two Vera's in the single and double and love the new color.
mrs_duo.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Loreal, is the lighter pink one the Monroe color? Also, which ones are the two violet/plum shades in your pic (the double in the front, and then the purple one that's in the macaroon box to the right of the dark blue one in the middle)?

Here are my two Vera's in the single and double and love the new color.
mrs_duo.jpg
Oh my goodness, love your ring boxes. I really need to get a monogrammed version! I'll give myself a few months to recover from my buying spree first! Wink wink. The pink double is the Vera, the double purple is the Monarch and the plum single is the Fairfax!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the double ring box - where did you order from?

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Vadmin, the pictures that you posted appear to be the same or expanded pictures as the those shown on the BarkandBerry etsy website linked at the bottom of the homepage link you provided. Are you the etsy seller?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy with how my box turned out :)). I approached a vendor on Etsy with my vision of embroidering intertwining letters instead of just one. My last name starts with a M and his starts with a W and I wanted to do a stacked inversion of them, one in silver and the other in rose gold. She had never done anything like it before but was willing to try; after some experimenting and tweaking she was able to nail it and the result is below! FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am so happy with how my box turned out :)). I approached a vendor on Etsy with my vision of embroidering intertwining letters instead of just one. My last name starts with a M and his starts with a W and I wanted to do a stacked inversion of them, one in silver and the other in rose gold. She had never done anything like it before but was willing to try; after some experimenting and tweaking she was able to nail it and the result is below! FullSizeRender-1.jpg
Beautifully executed. I want one!!

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
IMG_3880.JPG From Secret Keeper Box on Etsy

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh these are gorgeous pics! I need to get myself a Mrs.Box!

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
I have an engagement ring & an eternity ring. Should I buy a Mrs. Box for both? :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results